Thursday, December 07, 2006

emo for pictures, music, and videos.. emo for life

I wrote a post before this one which I deleted for it was pure crap.
However, I did mention that I needed to clean out my HDD as I am running out of space.

Hello, I'm being emo.
Am going through my pc and whatever stuff is in it.. Mostly songs, pictures, and videos.
All of which remind me of the people in my life.

I'm sorry to those who sent me their pictures in MSN. I know I promised to delete them right after taking a quick looksee but I never had the heart. I don't know why you would want me to delete them. I find all your pictures very much wonderful even if you complain that you don't look good in pictures. Some of you even have good editing skills.

Were you afraid that I might show them off to other people? I promise I won't. Not without anyone's permission first. =)

Most of the songs that I have collected thus far have been because of all the courteous people who have always wanted to share the things they loved. And these various songs remind me each one of them. Reminds me of that certain time when we had fun and laughed till our stomachs hurt. Some of the songs were exchanged because they were funny.

Such as the song where the artist couldn't pronounce the words properly. So the lyrics "I can fly, I can fly.. I'm so proud that I can fly" turned into "I can fry, I can fry.. I'm so proud that I can fry". Or songs which you told me properly conveyed your feelings for that special someone and just wanted me to listen to it so that I would know how you feel.

Or songs which I decided to get after you've sung them to me. (Thank you)
Or songs that you shared with me cos you were so inspired by them.
Or songs that you simply loved.

Then there are the videos. Funny videos. Remember when you took that video of me stuffing myself into that suitcase on your bedroom floor? It was just too bad no one was around to help zip me up. Haha. Then there are videos of drunk friends. Simply hilarious. Or remember when we were all teaching some of you boys to dance?

Sorry, I need to keep those for future blackmailing purposes.

Then there are videos from my past special someone. We met online so he made me a video showing me around his home and his room. And there was the other one where he was just simply being sweet. I didn't even know I still had them in here.. but it does bring back such bittersweet memories. It was love, it definitely was. But he's changed, and maybe I have too.

Then there are those of people falling asleep in the car.. and then you know how they would start tilting over to one side and eventually they would either fall on the person sitting next to them or the window? Well, mine's of people falling asleep and falling on the windows but amazingly never waking!

Then there's the one of the friend who was laughing hysterically for more than 5 minutes in the computer labs and being the loudest one there.

Then the pictures. It just reminds me of the times I've shared with other people in my pictures. I can look at the pictures and remember how we laughed, how the weather was, how we joked, how you weren't feeling well that day, how in some.. how we used to be friends..

How I met the person I love now. How love makes people gain weight. Urgh.
How when you got that thing you've always wanted, you proudly took a picture to show it to me and how I was happy that you were happy.

Sigh.

Emo gila. I want to cry.. babi betul!
Sayang how to delete.. someone buy me 200 gig hard disc la.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

=)

Kim said...

=)

me_yasmin said...

for the love of all that is holy, do NOT delete the luggage bag vid! it's pure gold. you may delete ugly pics/vids of me...

Kim said...

i definitely won't delete that video. although i think i could easily do it again.

but the thought of having to walk over to your house first... haih.

hehe. pic/vids of you that are ugly are non-existant thus far.