Thursday, December 14, 2006

nyaha!

Just imagine me saying that as I jump out of the shadows to suprise someone.

So, exam results were released yesterday.
Bwahaha. I still don't know what I got. Nyeh. Yeah, I haven't paid up.

Everyone's on their holidays travelling somewhere. *sniff sniff* Except me.
Woke up at 5 this morning to send my parents and my little sister to the airport. Brr. Cold.

Am home alone. Dunno if I should bother going out for lunch later. I probably won't.
I'm SO sick of eating out. =(
My mom used to cook dinner every Sunday till Wednesday night.
It's been weeks or months since that happened. Hmph. So unhealthy.
So I guess at least now I can cook for myself. ^^

Eee. Dunno what to do lah. I think later at noon I'll drag the PS2 downstairs and play myself some MGS. Bwahaha.

Yes yes, really random rambling found in this post.
I'm such a nerd. No suprise.

:D Home alone. :D

P/s. I sound so overprotected, don't I? Like I've never been home alone before.

4 comments:

me_yasmin said...

What is MGS? I didn't know you have PS2? Ben and me wanna get the new Nintendo Wii...Wheee!!!

Willow said...

mgs = metal gear solid.
girl, u need to play games. REAL hardcore games.

wii isnt that good. the reviews arent so nice either.

Kim said...

willow's right.
lol. mimin... get the Wii anyways!
I'm curious about playing the games.
So when you get it, you better let me know, ya!!

Jill said...

nyaha!
I want to drag my PS2 to KL with me. :(