Monday, May 21, 2007

freaky murderer of little children club

I think I had the worst dream ever last night. It was definitely the goriest dream I have ever had which worries me about my own mental health. Haha. My dream went something like this:

I brought Mark over to an orphanage. Not cos he was homeless or without family, duh! But because in my dream, I had been at this orphanage earlier. And this orphanage had a lot of special children with special artistic abilities. So I was with Mark and I suggested we go over to the orphanage to go see the art these children have done.

These children were all really artistic because the owner of the orphanage.. or at least the person behind it, really wanted a good future for these children, so he has helped them in finding out whatever special talent they have (most were very artistic) and helped them to develop their skills. At this point I was very touched and inspired by the story behind the orphanage.

So I brought Mark there, and we were standing and looking at the children who were all gathered in the playroom where they were all painting, drawing, or playing toys. One pretty little African boy, with short dark curls, and deep brown eyes, looked up at me and asked, "Do you want me to bring you around the house?"

He was probably only 7 but you can tell that he was an intelligent little boy. So I nodded yes and he led us out of the playroom and into the foyer where the main entrance to the orphanage was. It was also where the stairs was as well as entrances to the other rooms in the house.

As I was walking through the foyer and headed towards the office, this large group of white probably middle aged couples came into the house through the main entrance. There were probably about 5 couples. They looked happy and excited. The guy who ran the orphanage came out of his office to greet them. He was very enthusiastic that so many couples had come and expressed his heartfelt gratitude towards them.

I figured that they were there to adopt a child. One for each couple. That was great, I thought. These children were really good, intelligent, and they all deserved a good home where they will finally have a good family to take care of them.

The guy brought the family around the house and introduced each one of them to the children that they showed some interest in. Working hard to get these children homes to live in. While conducting a tour for them he also told him about how passionate he was working with the children and how they inspired him so much ever since he has started this work because they have always had a positive outlook on life eventhough life did not really deal them such a great hand. He said that he was also proud of how intelligent and talented each one of them was.

And that was about as much as I got because the little boy decided to bring Mark and I on a little tour of his own.

At the end of it, Mark and I went out the main entrance. We thanked the boy for being such a sweet kid. We were about to leave when the other 5 white couples came out together with the man from the orphanage. But this time, they each had a child with them. Two of them had babies, one of them had a toddler, and the last had a child. The man was thanking them for coming and for adopting the children.

He was about to say how the world needed more loving, caring people who are willing to adopt when one of the couples, the one that adopted a little baby that was wrapped in a blanket, lifted the baby up above his head, and threw the baby down onto the road with as much force as he could muster. When the baby hit the ground, it broke and blood splattered everywhere. I looked at the face of the guy that threw the baby, and he was grinning like he was giddy from glee, face covered in blood.

That's when all hell broke loose.

Another couple with the baby decided to play baseball with it. Using the baby as the ball. The lady "pitched" the baby towards her husband and he swung at it with a bat and the baby split in half, splattering blood everywhere. After that, the couple both simply laughed and jumped like they scored a homerun together.

The couple with a child tied him to a tree. This kid was chubby and the two adults then gave him brandy to drink. A few seconds after he swallowed the brandy, his body went limp, he looked deliriously happy and his right arm fell off onto the ground, and blood practically jetted out like water from a fire hydrant.

The man from the orphanage started freaking out. His eyes bulged from disbelief as he saw what was going on in front of his eyes. It took him awhile before he even moved. When he finally did, he headed straight to the couple who gave the young kid brandy, waving his arms about, screaming, "What are you doing?????!!" getting soaked in bloody that was spraying from the armless kid.

The couple answered, "We're having fun."

The man yelled, "This is NOT fun! This is WRONG!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? YOU DO NOT GIVE CHILDREN ALCOHOL!!"

At that moment, the kid that was tied to the tree raised his head with a slurrish smile and said, "But I think I like brandy....?" and went limp again.

I was freaking out but could not bring myself to do anything because I was scared that these people would rip my head off. But in the back of my mind, I knew that they wouldn't because they must only do these things to children otherwise why would they go to an orphanage just to get other humans to kill? They must have some kinda thing for killing children. Are they in some sort of very sick club??

And that was that. Freaky dream or what?

3 comments:

Jill said...

I don't really wanna know how your mind dreamed up all that. freaky la girl!

Has part 2 appeared yet?

Kim said...

i think it has. but nothing that bad. just that i can't remember it now. :P kekeke.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.