Friday, May 25, 2007

look at the wallpaper i made

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm smiling now.

It's been such a stressful week for me that in the midst of all the agony of having to complete assignments, I took some time out to make myself a wallpaper.

I felt so depressed that I went through some of the pictures that I had on the laptop, chose a few that manages to make me smile or laugh whenever I see them and make it into a wallpaper so that whenever I needed a little pick-me-up, I can just Windows+D to my desktop and it would help to cheer me up.

It's good that way since I have been spending about 80~90% of my time whenever I was awake in front of the laptop.

And now that the weekend is finally here, I can have a little break. A little. Cos it's not over yet, unfortunately.

But at least I can take my time a little bit more, at least until Monday comes rolling by again.

No comments: