Sunday, February 04, 2007

apple is turning us into clones

I just watched a "movie" (go watch it too but it's close to 2 hours long so make sure you have nothing to do, have a drink and some snacks nearby, and don't forget to go to the loo beforehand) where I was supremely brainwashed into WANTING the AppleTV and the iPhone and maybe a Mac laptop too. What the heck.

*mweeps*

And the iPhone isn't even gonna come out in Asia till 2008.

Okay.. calculate.. calculate.. 8 gig iPhone = 600USD.
Times... 3.5? (Guessing) Equals to.. RM2100.
365 days in a year... but minus one month cos January is long gone.
So it's.. 365 - 31 = 334 days left.
2100/334 = 6.28 ringgit ≈ 6 ringgit.

I HAVE TO SAVE AT LEAST 6 RINGGIT A DAY TO BUY THAT THING.

Bah. =(

How about settling for less? A 4 gig iPhone?
4 gig iPhone = 500USD.
500 x 3.5 = RM1750.
Hmm... 1750/334 = 5.23 ringgit ≈ 5 ringgit.

STILL! I HAVE TO SAVE AT LEAST 5 RINGGIT PER DAY TO BUY THAT THING.

What if I don't want their 2 MP camera? Maybe they could lessen the price then? Teehee?

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wah. You suckered me into watching that. hahaha! I watched and watched... and now I want an Iphone. All your fault Kim! XP

Kim said...

i know, right? but still, steve jobs really is a very good speaker, presenter. :P

I wish i was on that board of executives or whatever board it was that gets to get free iphones. grr.

its so sweet. but he never said anything about it have bluetooth or 3G capabilities. hmmm.