Tuesday, February 27, 2007

a tiny bit of singapore


Teeheehee. Happy new year! Yay. New post. Lol. Anyways, this little bit would be on what we did whilst I was in Singapore. Oh ya, did I mention that I'm home home home? And that I didn't know that whilst I was away that my parents renovated the house? -_-"

I came back and my house looked totally different. What they did really changed the whole look of the house. But wah.. I like it.

This is Mark. We were walking around Ngee Ann City (one of Singapore's malls). He noticed something on the lion that many people might not. You know, I never knew that they actually put those things on them lions.

In Singapore, we walk a lot. We walk everywhere. Simply because we can. And also sometimes because we're too cheap. It's great that there are sidewalks anywhere you go in Singapore. I think if you added the number of steps I took whilst I was in Singapore, you could have measured that I walked all across Singapore and back, several times. :P

One night, on our way home from our excursions, we saw this notice that was posted at a bus stop:

I wonder if they got in trouble with the police for posting that up.

Whilst in Singapore, we also went to the Science Centre. BIG MISTAKE. Total waste of time and money. The place was ill maintained and mostly for kids. Hahaha! Mark and I thought that it would be fun.. but it turned out to be the total opposite. And that was because we remembered it as a fun place with tonnes to see and do.. but the last time we both ever went there was when we were little. Maybe there really was more to see back then actually. Cos I remember doing loads of stuff there. But now most of the things are not working anymore. Pfft!! So.. remember.. do not bother going there unless you just want to take dumb pictures:

It's very stuffed up inside, so you know.. I just thought I would help out. So helpful lah me. You can call me also if you have any problems like this. I'm very good at it, apparently.

The anatomy of Mark. So funny, right?? That's what's going on with Mark's digestive system. Bwahahahahahahaha. Aaaaaaahhh! I'm so gross. Hahaha. But it's so interesting. That's exactly what Mark's insides look like!

DON'T GO TO THE SCIENCE CENTRE.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

long hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
your long hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
yeah.

Kim said...

ah. i'm sorry you cut your hair too.

haha. well, if its any consolation.. i'm pretty sure your hair grows back really fast. =)

=Waniduckie= said...

Eeeee! I had a pic taken with that nose too!

Anonymous said...

my hair grows at a retarded pace. unfortunately. n i hate typing long words. pfft.

Jill said...

I love the booger picture! giggle

Kim said...

poopgirl: happy birthday?

chill jill: lol. thanks. but honestly, that place was soooo not worth it. so boring. i fell asleep at the omni theatre. so did mark. hahaha. the 3 storey or something tall cinema screen. BLEH!

Anonymous said...

oh. thank u! =)
hehe. i still welcome belated bday presents u know. *poke poke*