Tuesday, October 23, 2007

calling all creative, smart, gorgeous, beautiful, caring, loving people, and in other words.. YOU!

I feel like making a new blog. You know me.. after awhile I just need to start afresh, anew again. I've already decided on a template too. Haha. Just that I have not decided on the new blog name/address. I will still be sticking to using Blogger. I'm practically married to Blogger by now. Been using them for over 5 years now. Hahahaha! Goodluck tracking my old blogs. I actually deleted some of my old ones. I was so stupid to do that. Urgh. So sad. Don't think about it.

I've figured out two names.

  1. Burgers for Breakfast
  2. Goddess Next Door
But I'm horrid at coming up with blog names/addresses. (Refer to above) So.. can some of you really creative, beautiful, gorgeous people give me a hand? You know what I need. Suggestions for blog names/addresses.

For example, if Burgers for Breakfast is going to be my new blog name, the address would translate to http://burgersforbreakfast.blogspot.com and Goddess Next Door would be http://goddessnextdoor.blogspot.com.

Things about me that might help?
  1. Audiophile.
  2. Cannot live without music.
  3. Perfectionist.
  4. Lazy.
  5. Fussy eater.
  6. Can't stand being stuck at home all day.
  7. Loves adventures!
  8. Easygoing.
  9. In love.
  10. Loves music? Hehe.
  11. Loves art. Be it dance, paintings, nature, sculptures, clothes & fashion, homes, food, cars, science.
  12. Quite geeky.
  13. Finds geeky guys adorable.
  14. 160 cm tall.
  15. Blind as a bat.
  16. Seriously hates lizards. Ew.
  17. Loves musicals. Duh.
  18. Loves losing herself in books.
  19. Enjoys making others laugh.
  20. My name is Kimberley. Some people call me Ann. I have another name too - Marie. But usually people call me Kim.
Maybe you would like some sort of reward for your trouble but I am but a poor girl with nothing to offer although I could probably afford to give away a huge Spiderman poster. It's probably 1.5m x 1m. Hehe. Want it? Hahaha. I could probably throw in a small can of Polyurethane Stained Varnish + brush. New! Hahaha!

Please comment regardless! :P

11 comments:

Jill said...

Why don't you name the new blog "Seriously Hates Lizards" at http://lizardmurderer.blogspot.com

hehehe.

Kim said...

lol. that's pretty good actually. except i don't think i've actually murdered any lizards. oh wait. i have. lol. will think about it! :P

Anonymous said...

Gasp! I shall call the animal rights society. Jaga uuu....

Jill said...

ahahhahahah. I can totally imagine that being your title description. ahahahhahahha.

ruki kenishiro said...

i think i have a better one, juz call it That Sassy Girl..haha.. i think that suited you, you're stylish, chic, lively and spirited..

DDeden said...

http://kim-on-a-whim.blogspot.com ?

mcm whimsical

well maybe not...

Kim said...

ruki: hahaha.... stylish.. now that's a laugh!

dude: wow. hahahaa. i think ure a tad bit too late. :P

DDeden said...

:) yeah i just noticed you went for the fast food approach...ok, makanaholik

next one "noodles_&_strudels.com"?

ok, i go visit wanee's duckies

then sleepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
C U later "lizard luver" ;P

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Unknown said...

Smart phone is not very common now, how ever in a few short time it will be very popular. I really like the smart phone because present something different and i think it is very useful to everyone, that is why i prefer to looking for information about this topic or another one like costa rica investment opportunities i think it is very interesting.