Monday, October 08, 2007

i can't help laughing

I just can't help myself. Regardless of whether I'm alone or with someone else, as long as these couple of music videos come on, I laugh. Laugh laugh laugh.

1. Enrique Iglesias - Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song)
2. Shayne Ward - If That's OK With You

All thanks to some people who look like them in the videos. It's like, so funny! It's not either Enrique or Shayne in the video anymore, it's the lookalikes instead. And it's them singing or dancing or acting all emotional and it cracks me up!

Hahahahaa!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nasty

=Waniduckie= said...

I was about to ask you who shayne reminds you of but...guess got sumone who volunteered to tell me indirectly. :P

Kim said...

hahahaa. no no. it's not him. but! mark knows who i'm talking about. also, they're mark's friends. (i'll tell you later who they are) teehee!