Tuesday, April 10, 2007

easter virgil

I belum mandi lagi. Muahahaha.

Just want to blog. Tell a story about my sweet mean evil baby. Went for Easter Virgil mass last Saturday which started at 8pm. Mark went with me after I told him that I probably won't join him for dinner with his friends cos I wanted to go to church. Although he grumbled cos he was too lazy to go.

I don't blame him though.. cos it's Holy Week.. he's been going to church since Thursday for Holy Thursday and Good Friday.. then Saturday night go for Easter Virgil again.. and then on Sunday morning, his family was planning on going to Easter Sunday mass at Carmelite and over there, the masses start early at 7am.

But he came along with me anyway eventhough he put on a grumpy face. :P Macho konon.

He came over at about 5 or 6pm and we prepared the candles we were gonna use during the mass in my room. Made 6 candles for everyone only to find out that my aunt and cousins have already prepared their own. -_-"

Didn't have dinner. =( No time for it. I figured that the mass would probably only last about 3 hours max. I was sure I could tahan starving for that long.

During the mass, my candle kan.. the wax kept falling on my fingers no matter what I tried to do to prevent it. Mark tried to take the candle away from me cos I kept going, "Ouchh.. ow! Owwy..." and making noise but not my fault, right?

Not like I wanted to cry out in pain... it's just something that happens, right? But then I took my candle back from him. Cos eheh... I'm very degil! Stubborn to the bone. I made that candle and said that I would be using that one, so I very well am going to!

But that didn't stop the hot wax from still dripping onto my fingers. Heh.

Outside the church, they had a table of paper stuff which you can place your candle so that the hot wax doesn't get to your fingers. I took one, in fact, I had double protection! One layer which I had made at home, and another that I took again in church.

No use wan. Either that, or it's a sign that I'm a horrid person. I would prefer to think that it's the first reason. Heh heh heh.

Anyways, the mass ended only at midnight. So yes, it was a FOUR hour mass! By the end of it, I couldn't even walk right. To tell the truth, my vision was also getting kinda fuzzy and I felt like passing out but didn't.

Mark very nasty. Didn't even notice. Walk ahead of me somemore. I felt like a zombie. An undead. My stomach was very much in pain. I haven't eaten since maybe 2pm. Even then, I didn't eat much. And I didn't have breakfast either. Smart, I know.

After that, we went to eat at this coffee store opposite Boulevard. Finally managed to get some food into my stomach but that didn't make it any better~ It felt better at first.. but after awhile... sakit gila!

My aunt dropped us all home, and I hurried up into bed cos I needed to lie down. Then Mark rubbed my tummy until it felt all better.

I wish I could let it seem like Mark's a good boyfriend and all... caring and very aware of how his girlfriend is feeling but he really isn't that kinda guy. =( I had to ask him to do it for me.

Yalah. My boyfriend is very clueless. He doesn't know how to manja people. So no chance for me to be all manja. Cos if not to my boyfriend, who else can I be like that to. Nguh.

Yes, I very manja wan lah! But not like I'll do that in public. Even that, I think it's gross. Two people so absorbed in one another? That they don't even notice other people around them. Ew. Althoughhhhhh.... I would do it to gross people out. Be all "lovey dovey". Eyer.

Nolah... my bf is too "macho" to act like he cares although he does. Cos sometimes he does slip up. :P And that's when I love him most. He says that it cramps his style... whatever that may be.

Needless to say, I missed Easter Sunday mass and so did Mark. So did my brother. So did my aunt and my cousins. Lousy people, I know.

No comments: