Monday, April 16, 2007

so angry, so confused, so sad, so hungry too

Ever since I woke up this morning, I've been having this OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG feeling. I'm feeling SO INCREDIBLY guilty. And I'm SO AFRAID that something bad is going to happen today. Maybe I shouldn't even go out today. Something bad's going to happen and I know it!

I woke up in a panic. I woke up at 6.30am and I've been tossing and turning in bed until 8. Just cos of awful feeling! So I messaged Mark asking if it's okay if I called him at work. I needed someone to calm my nerves down.. I felt better after the call but I almost started crying.. cos I spotted a big cicak climbing up and down the wall nearby.

Stupid la, I KNOW! But I can't help that I have a friggin' phobia for lizards.

I felt better... but now I'm OMGíng all over again! Because because because............. we reinstalled the OS for my new laptop yesterday. WHY WHY WHY did we do it??? *bashes head against minivan*

Because the stupid thing was showing me blue screens for the past week..... and I was SO SCARED THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH THE LAPTOP. So to be safe we reinstalled the OS. I didn't want to tell my dad cos if I did.... he's gonna blame me for not taking care of the laptop.

BUT THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH CARE I've been giving it. =( Cos I ::heart:: it.

If not for the fact that it keeps crashing. *bursts into tears*

BUT BUT BUT!!!!!!!! The last few days... like, from Thursday till the weekend... it didn't show me any blue screens. Except for ONE TINY TIME in the middle of that time.

So now I'm thinking that MAYBE we shouldn't have had to reinstall Windows. Cos now... it's like having to relearn everything all over again........ Cos before I had everything the way I wanted it to be with the exception of the occuring BLUE SCREEN OF DOOM! Sigh.



Mistake? Cos now I can't verify my friggin' ORIGINAL security centre... cos when my dad got the laptop, he was the first person to touch it, etc etc etc. So his emails and passwords are the ones verifying all the various programs in the laptop. Fuck.

*bashes head against wall*

I'm having an anxiety attack.

6 comments:

me_yasmin said...

omigod, Kim!!! I gots those Blue Screen Of DOOM attacks too!!! What is that???

Jill said...

aww you poor thing! I got it before too. But I fixed mine. Had to do much googling and troubleshooting, but my darling laptop (sayang sayang) is okay now! Poor thing!

Kim said...

mimin: the BSODs can occur due to a variety of problems so I can't really pinpoint to you what ur exact problems may be.

jill: mine is still yet to be 100% fine. =( had my bf's bro help me out with it last weekend but not completely done yet. luckily i'll be seeing him again this weekend. *fingers crosseD!*

Anonymous said...

Its Blue Screen Of Death >.<

Something tells me its running Vista and a very incompatible USB device driver is causing the problem... :D

Cheers, nothing is that bad :P

Kim said...

hahaha. doi. :P you could read it right from the picture lerr.

Jill said...

Mine was caused by the registry being incompatible with my new software. I deleted them slowly, and the problem turned out to be the Prevx1 anti-virus that I installed. Any new software installed? Especially if the software is conflicting with another one on the computer. Like I already had an antivirus program, then installed another. Thus my problem. Cheerio peeps!