Friday, August 31, 2007

happy merdeka from singapore!

Say good morning to blurry Kim. This is the latest I've woken in what feels like forever! I would usually wake up 7am lastest 9am. But I've been feeling so tired lately. Sigh, Singapore's tiring me out! Hahahaha. Shopping is exercise!!

I'm so stupid, ok. Last night I stayed up till it was past midnight and I forgot all about merdeka! But then again, I'm in Singapore so I can be excused? Hahaha! How horrid of me to celebrate merdeka day by being in another country, eh eh?? Hahaha! Last year, I celebrated merdeka day by spending it in Brunei! Hahahahaha!! Next year must go to Indonesia or the Philippines.

Alright, happy independence day, Malaysia! :)

3 comments:

ruki kenishiro said...

hey..hey.. what's up with the orang utan? can you tell me the budget for the air ticket from miri to singapore? i've been thinking of going there for holiday, maybe next year..

Kim said...

uh. bought my ticket last minute. like, just the day before. and with return it's about RM1.3k.

Jill said...

Aww dangit, Kim gets to go all the good places for Merdeka. XP