Saturday, August 25, 2007

i managed to title and organise my ramblings! just look!

Pay me attention! I'm a lonely and neglected child! Hehe.

Did anyone even notice that my blog looked different? I finally upgraded to the new blogger. I've been too lazy to relearn how to code with the new blogger but I finally decided to give it a go. Turned out to not be so different from the old blogger after all! Managed to code everything in just a few minutes.

Okay, so I didn't code everything.. I just tweaked the original blogger codes.

OMG. What's this?? I just noticed an extra button on the blogger toolbar that looks like a filmstrip. OooooooooooooooOOOooo... *click* *click* *click click click!* Nothing happened! I guess they're still working on it. Wow. Soon we can just upload our videos straight to blogger! No need to go through YouTube anymore.

Oh. Turns out it was just slow. It finally managed to load up. Sweet. I'm uploading a little home video just to test this thing out.

(There was an error uploading my video. Boo.)




Trouble sleeping..

Anyways, I've been having trouble sleeping. Haven't been able to enjoy my sleep in what feels like a long time now. And I've been having quite disturbing dreams. I told Mark once about what one of them was and he just laughed at me. Argh!

You know: sex dreams. But it doesn't mean that I had to have sex. It could just be me being with someone other than Mark. Yeah, that's the disturbing bit. That it's always someone else. Not gonna say who! It's too embarrassing. Hehe. What do these dreams even mean anyhow? It's not like I have any feelings for these people in real life and it was not even like they were on my mind but they still manage to creep into my dreams.




Kimmy makes narrow escape from the creepy clutches of Chimney boy!

On Monday, I had an awful time for one of my lectures. I wanted to be alone that day so I sat by myself. This other guy, whom I barely converse/socialize with decided today that he would come sit next to me. The reason I wanted to be left alone in the first place was because I wasn't feeling very well that day.

And this guy, he's literally a walking chimney. Smoker who smokes WAY too much. Every other time you would see him out of class, he would be smoking. And I have NO idea what he smokes. What brand he smokes. Cos he smelt horrible. Really really bad. I didn't know what to do! I didn't want to seem rude and walk off. I couldn't tell him that to go away from me.

But he did smell seriously awful. I have other friends who smoke but at least I can stand being around them. This guy, he smelt a hundred times worse! He must be smoking 24/7. Smokes as soon as he gets up in the morning.. and then probably doesn't brush his teeth, and then continues throughout the day to smoke shit. Haha.

Okay. It's NO laughing matter. I was getting really sick and nauseous. I kept on messaging Robert and Mark to distract myself from him but also to discourage him from talking to me. And everything he would talk and ask me a question, I would give him a one word/syllable answer.

"No."
"Yeah."
"Thursday."

But I don't think he understands!!! How can you be so thick to not get it when someone does not want to talk to you?? I'm pretty sure that my face also reads disgust! I happen to wear my emotions on my face. You can really tell what's going on in my mind by just looking at me. Unless I try to hide it. But that day, not feeling well, feeling nauseous, barely able to breathe, I didn't bother hiding.

Halfway through the lecture, which was an hour later, our lecturer gave us a break, I was so thankful. I grabbed some of my things and proceeded outside to get some fresh air. I felt like I haven't been breathing properly for the past hour! But, oh gawd, chimney boy followed me out.

I messaged Robert to come meet me cos chimney boy is afraid of Robert. Hahaha. So as soon as he saw Robert walking in our general direction, he quickly made an excuse to go off somewhere.

Now, usually chimney boy would come in to class only to sign attendance and then he would leave. I was so hoping that he would not break that little tradition of his. So when Robert offered to sit in in my lecture with me just in case chimney came back, I told him thanks but I didn't think he would be coming back.

But he did! So I quickly messaged Robert and then it was Robert to the rescue! Robert came in and came up to where I was sitting. I scooted over so that Robert would have to sit in between chimney and I. After a few minutes to trying to bare it, chimney couldn't stand it anymore and went back up to sit all by his lonesome.

Later that night, I told Mark more about it. (Mark thinks he's a creep. I do too. Well, he is creepy.) And he said that he ever tried to do anything stupid, to not hit like a girl. *rolls eyes*




Oh, how I would LOVE to be a rockstar!!

Who wouldn't?

30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill. In this video, we can see the ever handsome Jared Leto. Sigh. Oh, and try to spot Spongebob! When he climbs up the scaffolding and addresses the crowd, swoon, that's the best part.



Put in a dash of Velvet Revolver performing Slither.. see Scott Weiland in action. It's so unfair that he manages to fit into pants that I'm sure are smaller than mine! This performance of theirs was only so-so but I just want you guys to see Scott and his pants.



And here, we have Stone Sour with Through Glass. There are boobies in this video. Haha. Oh yes, you know you're a rockstar when you get flashed by boobies while you're performing. Can't wait for it to happen to me. Lol!




Yay for Curtin students! It's the tuition free week! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

ruki kenishiro said...

i am rolling on the damn floor laughing after reading your post. Sex Dream? sorry, Sex DreamS? How many did you actually had?

i think you got yourself a secret admirer or maybe in this case a creepy chain smoking stalker. kind of remind me of that smokingman from the x-files, totally unrelated flashback..

i am kind of a rock..star..(barf) i'm also thinking of starting a band, you wanna join? i have to be honest with you, i can't sing but i can scream really loud, i think that should just do it right? my fave 30 second to mars song is Was It Dream? (no, pun not intended, serious!) but my fave band of all time is Muse.

haha..seriously i can't wait to get back to studying again after i had to put my study on hold for the last three semester. i'm doing Open University by the way, yeah, i know you not asking..haha..i had to further my study this way, thru distant learning as fulltime study is no longer a suitable option financialy, it is much cheaper.

Anyways, after a such a long comment.. i'm off for a cup of cappucino, want some?

=Waniduckie= said...

Uhh actually i didnt notice the diff...u mean u upgraded to a new blogger? Ada baru lagi ka dr beta?

Hmmm chimney boy....hahahah! Show me next week when i join yur class k? :P

Kim said...

ruki: like, just a couple. stop laughing. it's really not funny!

regarding chimney, erm.. you know, the other day, he was sitting in the row in front of me for another lecture, and like, even from there i could smell him. yucks. i hope you don't smoke, man. :P

hehe. ure a rock star? :P ah. nah. i'm not good at anything so i can't be in a band. ure so weird. how can u ask a total stranger whom u have no idea if they have any talent or not to join ur band?

oh. what are you studying anywho? is it tough? and....... i suck. i don't know how to drink coffee. :D hahaha!




wani: i never upgraded when the beta came out. oh.. can't show you.. cos he like, i think is repeating a lot of the first year units. i'll tell you next time. :P

Anonymous said...

dronbrighton civility dressed sharmacompex portrayed singular verdanabiu subliminal sortinggive bratislava mone
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.