Tuesday, August 28, 2007

traveling = tension

Oh man oh man oh man. Okay. Breathe. Erm. Hello. I'm leaving for Singapore in the morning. Yeah, totally last minute. I know. I just decided to go over at like, 3pm. And an hour later I'm buying the tickets to leave tomorrow morning. I haven't packed. And I'm feeling very stressed. Like, why am I doing this to myself. Why am I such a lousy impulsive person. Why did my mom let me go? Why couldn't she have said no?

Erm. Sorry Wani and Halim.. I know we already made plans to play Nintendo Wii tomorrow morning but the reasons why I'm going is:

  1. See my cousin off before she leaves to Canada.
  2. Attend my grandfather's memorial.
  3. See babies.

Sorry again, Wani. Won't be around next week either so I don't know if you would still like to sit in on my management lecture without me being around. Argh. Sorry I have to abandon everyone like this. Ha ha. Not like anyone will miss me though.

But I will surely miss everyone back home. And feel guilty for splurging so.

Also, congrats to Wani's cat for popping out the finally ready buns. Hahaha! As in, for laying the kittens. Lol. Won't be able to see them as icky, red and naked worms but I don't think I'll be missing out on much for just missing that stage. Cos they quite frankly gross me out. Please don't lose these bunch of kitties again.

1 comment:

=Waniduckie= said...

Wah so last minute indeed. Hahaha i knew it that it wud hv sumthing to do with tomorrow when u included this in the msg -> :'(

Oh well~ No prob. Halim still here. Hahahaha. Plus more new games will come for you guys to play~

Oh we still dono how many kittens we have. Still under the cabinet there. Mia is acting all weird now u know. Dunno why.

How long will u be gone? Neway see you when u balik then. ^_^