Monday, August 20, 2007

i'm alive, k

How long was I out for? I think I went more than a week without blogging anything real. The last two entries before this one does not count. Okay.. I counted. It's close to 3 weeks now.

SO. Has the traffic for my blog gone down? Hmm. Apparently it's been pretty consistent. Huh. I would've thought traffic would've reduced by now. Hahaha. Not that that has been the plan this whole while. What happened which caused me to become as defunct as I possibly could be was not planned.

What happened? Not gonna talk about it. :)

How have you all been? I've been depressed. One of those things that have been getting me down is how my timetable for the semester have been. This is definitely the worst timetable I've ever had. This is what time I finish each day:

Monday - 7.30 pm
Tuesday - 5 pm
Wednesday - 8 pm
Thursday - 8 pm
Friday - 6 pm

Sigh sigh. You know, I much much rather have morning classes than have classes that end late!

Anyways, I love this video. My hubby's band again:



Isn't he sexy? Mine!

shy1

Very tension lah that video. :( Stress je.

Oh, you know. The Cardigans have always been one of my favorite bands ever. But I'm so upset that their videos don't come out here anymore. Isyk. How could they forsake me. So what if I don't even own one of their albums. Hahaha. :)



Mark, you need to be nicer. Or I will become an alcoholic. Our relationship have gone to a much higher level now. We publicly threaten each other now. Okay. So it's only just me. Smile smile. Just smile. :) Anyway, is it just me or does Nina Persson just exude Scott Weiland? Google them. Just check out the way she moves in the video.

Nina Persson

Scott Weiland

Anyway, I'm okay. What happened was a total inconvenience, yes, that's what I shall call it. And I won't get over what happened just like that because what happened was very serious. So there may be days when I will stumble and be depressed and totally screaming in your face if I don't feel like being nice. :) Kidding. I won't scream in your faces because I can't scream.

Uh. At least I don't think I could. Never tried. Fine. I'll shaddap now. Class in an hour. Byes.

7 comments:

ruki kenishiro said...

haha.. sorry for laughing at you, actually what was amusing to me that i was depressed too last week, and mine was totally pointless, i was turning 25 and after reflecting my years of living and could'nt pinpoint any admirable achievement i got depressed, seriously i had been depressed a week before my bday so welcome to the club!

Kim said...

u laughed at me? ok, mean. kidding. i don't care if u did or not. :P

hahaha. i think a lot of ppl do get that way at times, when they realise how many yrs have passed and how nothing so far seems to be monumental enough.

but... most ppl might live their lives that way. so.. no big. :)

btw, happy birthday!

ruki kenishiro said...

Thank You! i think i'm fine now, though now i am tormented by other feeling, the feeling of unrequited love..

Kim said...

bah. my internet connection went off just when i clicked on post comment and now i can't remember exactly what i wrote before.

oh yes. i remember now. first off, ure welcome. and i have no idea how you can say that ure fine now. cos if i were you, i rather be depressed about myself than to have my love for someone else unreturned.

unrequited love sounds much worse than what u said before. haha. but all i'm saying is... dun be like me. if ure fine, then that's good.

unless u were lying, of course. regardless of which, i hope things will work out for the better for you soon. :)

ruki kenishiro said...

actually i'm not totally fine.. ;P
the thing is, i've told her how i felt about her but she's speechless.. on that day and still!
but we still remain best of friends though on my part, of course i wanted more than that, but i wanted that feeling comes to her naturaly so i don't wanna push or rush her or anything..haha.. lately i think it's my post depression or something that got me thinking/imagining that she.. you know wouldn't return my ****.. okay, now you got me all confused! ouch, my heart is hurting again!

Kim said...

yeah... not pushing her is the right thing to do. good on u for managing to do that. uhhhh.. wow. i feel bad. i TOLD u not to be like me.

most important thing to do now is to NOT appear a creep, ok?

Michellious said...

Oh YES me likey INCUBUS.

And I know what you mean - DROOL! =D You can have him though. XD