Saturday, June 16, 2007

avatar

It's been awhile that I've blogged anything real. And my blog's starting to get a little laden with images. It must be terrible for anyone still stuck with a dial up connection.

But it's been so long that I've blogged anything real that I don't feel like I can simply do it anymore. =( It's really hard to get back into things when you've been out of it for such a long time.

Hang on. I'm gonna get myself some cereal to eat.

*returns with a yummy bowl of cornflakes*

BTW, I'm typing all of this while watching TV. Hahahaha. I'm so amazing that I can type all this out without even looking at the keyboard. Thank goodness I can do this, you know? This way, I won't have to miss a single minute of any of my shows. Hehehe.

I'm watching Avatar on Nickelodeon. I actually love this show. It's so epic!! Too bad I don't know anyone else who watches this show. It's cool cos they've got all this powers... fire bending, wind bending, earth bending, and water bending. Not all of them has all of them though. It depends on which tribe they came from and depending on the tribe which they come from, they will have the ability to "bend" or control certain elements.



And then the Avatar is someone special.. like Neo from the Matrix. The supposed chosen one. And he's the only air bender left on earth. The other Avatars have been killed, I think. I don't really get to follow the show cos I don't know when it's on. I just watch it when it just happens to be on.



So the Avatar is going around trying to learn all the bending techniques and to master them while he is being chased by some tribes that are out to kill him which I'm still not sure why.

But anyway! The story seems to be very interesting. Once, they managed to capture the Avatar, but another person on the inside of that tribe who's been after him for so long, for some reason turned his back on his tribe and helped the Avatar to escape. DRAMA!



I also don't know why. I miss too many of the episodes, I think. =( Oh, and the fight scenes are so fun! And sometimes they are so epic when one tribes goes up against another tribe. Then another tribe's livelihood is threatened, and then drama and magic, and death, and then survival.

But yeah, do you watch the show? =)

PS. I really can't stop with the images these days. I'm sorry!!

4 comments:

Shot For Your Thoughts said...

I love my television, but Im particular towards Greys and One Tree Hill coz Im sappy like that.

I do enjoy my cartoons tho. I dont watch that one, sorry, babes, but it looks interesting.

Nadia said...

finish exam alrdy?????????

i jealous. im done on monday.

but here i am blog-surfing.

k k. i go study now.

ehhh.. new layout!

me_yasmin said...

Kimi, Ben watches avatar. he downloads the episodes off teh interwebs (l337speak, isn't it annoying)

i read a fanfiction based on it once. very emo. but somehow i liked it :)

Kim said...

izzah: i love watching grey's anatomy too although i'm not so into one tree hill. i don't know... i really can't get into all the teenage/young adult dramas. :P

nadia: YUPS!!!!! So glad. I finished on thursday. but hated the fact that i had two papers back to back.

but that's nothing compared to ur exam schedule.. :P gudluck for ur last exam!!

mimin: ben d/ls it but you don't watch the show? =( i need someone to talk to about the show~ hahaha.

i wanna know what's really going on and stuff...