Monday, June 04, 2007

small gawai gathering

On Saturday night, Constance (very last minute) invited me and some others over to her house for Gawai. What else are friends for? If not to forget and just invite people over at last minute, right? :P

Our host, the one providing all the tuak, Con! And me. My flash blinded her a bit. Haha. I've known this girl since Primary 6, when I moved schools. And since then, she's been my classmate up till Form 5.

with the host

And these are the other three that I managed to drag along with me. Halim, Mimin, and Wani.

atmosphere

Not forgetting this guy either. Yeah, you know this is the best shot I got? Cos trying to take a picture with Mark is like trying to take a picture with Angelina Jolie's kid, Maddox. The one who's got a penchant for making faces at the paparazzi.

goofball

This is me with Mimin and her kissyface. Bleh. She's so cute, ain't she?

kissyface

Didn't manage to take any pictures with Wani... so I'm just posting this one up instead. Hahahaa. Was trying to spice up the picture a bit so I gave them crowns... I know it sucks. And I'm sure you're wondering why Mimin got the smaller crown but I don't know either. Maybe you should ask her why... Wani paid off the prop lady. But I'm not one to start rumours..

crowned

What happened? We drank tuak (some of us only lah), gossiped, took pictures, ate a lot of that smelly fish thing, and told each other ghost stories. Kesian Halim! Cos he came over with his motorbike, alone. So after telling the ghost stories, he had some ghosts following him home. And the way back is kinda dark and dim. The streetlights along the way back to his house aren't that bright. Hahaha. Halim actually admitted that on his way back, he drove faster than usual to try get home as quick as he could.

Luckily he didn't live that far off.

Okay, now for some really lame and goofy pictures! Before I proceed, I would like to say that I'm very sorry, Halim.

I started wandering around Con's place and started picking up hats and stuff to play with. Everyone else joined in. I know it's very lame editing and it's not even very funny!

jungle freaks

Con took the pictures. I really had NO idea how to pose. -_-"

headhunters

I fail at posing for pictures.






Then Halim started being a bad guest.

Con is a good host.

There was a spear in the corner of the room.

So...





finnish him

And you know what?? There really was a loud booming voice that everyone in the room heard that went, FINNISH HIM!!!






And this is what happened to Halim after Con finnished him...






finnish

And then after that, we heard the loud booming voice go FLAWLESS VICTORY!!

Needless to say, Con was overjoyed.

4 comments:

=Waniduckie= said...

huh? how did u even know about the prop lady???? I cannot trust the people around me now..sob.

Btw hahaha nice thingy u did on halim there. Wahahahah! I wonder how will he react to this. :P

Kim said...

hahahaha.. he left me a message on my tagboard. :P

but i dun think he looks that bad actually. reminds me of the time when he wore that purple bow on his head when we played RO. hehehee. so cute.

me_yasmin said...

i am not cute *blush*

oi, don't we look too friendly and happy to be real headhunters? just sayin'...

oh, and prop lady? I wants a bigger crown. NOW. i'll give you an unending supply of cookies...

Kim said...

dats y i said we were lame headhunters..

throw in sandman 5 and it's a done deal!!