Thursday, June 21, 2007

presenting kaypoh

I got a special something for everyone today!

I was fiddling around with my webcam, again. Yeah... remember the last time I was fooling around taking pictures with it?

Oh, and you know.. my webcam automatically takes a picture everytime you switch it on. So this was a result of that.

Kimmy

I look so funny. I guess I always have some weird funny expression on my face when I'm not actually too aware of what I look like. Haha.

Sorry. That's not the special thing. And I'm not going to take funny pictures of myself using my webcam again.

But guess what?? I made a videoblog! My first!

Oh, but I have to apologize beforehand that the volume for my video might be a little bit soft... so if you're gonna watch it (please watch it please), you're probably gonna have to put your MSN Messenger status on Busy so that it wouldn't make any noise.

And you won't get a heart attack everytime someone nudges you.

But don't forget to put the volume on your PC back down again after you're done watching it. Afterward you turn on your music and you'll be in for a loud shock. Not only you.. but everyone else around you too.

I'm also a little spastic in my video. Haha! Word of warning. I'm also not gorgeous.

Titles and graphics were created using Photoshop. Video was edited using Windows Movie Maker. I lost my Adobe Premier CD. Still looking for it. But once I do find it, I will consider making more movies. Uh... also considering that you guys don't hate the one I make now. The entire process including recording and editing took less than one and a half hours.

Enjoy! And please comment. Thank you. :D

13 comments:

me_yasmin said...

me likey your video, haha! how did you do all those graphic thingies? the cat one looks very horny :p are you going to post up moooorrre? make sure you dont accidently post up the pontianak one again ah! you silly billy :)

KiMMerLiCiouS said...

kim's a horny bastard~ hahah... ok.. now tats a horny cat!! hahaha.. LOL!!!!! this is so cool!!! i want also!!! AH!!!! so cute... la the shark!!!! hahahha so cute!!!! hahahahahahhaha so serious yet so cute.. okok.. the alien is creepy.. no... the shark fits u better!!!! hahaha..

im a SPYCY person :P haha.. i love SPYCY stuff :P hahaha gimme gimme gimme!!

Get tupperware water bottle la... those kind of plastic bottle not good for u!!! hahahhahaha.. remember... get tupperware!!! ok ok ok?!

Kim said...

yasmin: the graphic thingies were done in photoshop! haha. but erm... i kinda stole the creature from another website... but i tweaked it a little...... i was too lazy to make my own creature. :P

i am tempted to do more now. haha! cos it was so much fun. that was really unexpected.

and i swear... i think i'm being haunted. :(

other kim: HAHAHAHA! you know what??? by like... 5.30 or 6 pm today... that container of prawn rolls have already been finished!

T_T good lah! if not i will keep on snacking.

and since when are you a tupperware salesgirl?

Anonymous said...

Hahahah! So funny lah yours! Make me laugh2 sorang dirik in my mom's room. Reminds me of what i did b4...but mine banyak flaws lah~ So embarrasing~! Hahahaha!

But you have so many cool stuff! You dont have the antelope one kan? Dat one so cute~! Hahaha!

Cool cool~! Make more~! Hahahaha!

Kim said...

haha. thanks. i still think the videos you made were way funnier than mine lah.

cos you got so much more cooler avatars and face accessories bah!

i really should go download more. hahahaha. i don't have the antelope antlers.. i'll go cari later. :P

maybe i'll video our trip to KK? cos i can't think of anything else to make videos of. hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

very cute vid. haha... very funny til it got me laugh alone.. haha... become crazy liao haha

any snacks for me ar? :p

Kim said...

ehehehee... i finished the prawn rolls already.

SomeBaL said...

Ha ha ha cute...you blink a lot... ke ke ke...and you sound weird ha ha ha...maybe its just me...But you are danm animated in your viedolog... ha ha ha... cant wait to see more... *wink*

Jill said...

sho funny! It was extraordinarily lame. XD so lame and cute I was laughing the entire way! I loved the shark. That one was just adorable. hahahhaha.

Post more! It was fun! My housemates were staring at me while I laughed at some girl talking on my laptop. hahahhaha!

Kim said...

somebal: maybe i was so animated cos i was like, making it up as i went along.... damn. i really ought to write out a script next time! ahahaha.

walau.. i'm that lame?

i sounded weird??? like, really? i actually for the first time thought i sounded like what i thought i did sound like. if you got what i mean. hahaa!

*ahem* what did you mean by 'hoping to see more'? I know never to take things as it is around you....

Kim said...

jill: oh yes it was so very lame indeed! i think i'm very annoying in the video actually.

oh gosh i really can't stand myself. -_____-

hahahaha... i hope i didn't make ur frens think u more strange than they usually do!

i'm sure they would be like... that video is so lame. what's so funny? dang. jill's laughing at it? she's so lame..

:P

Michellious said...

=D I was smiling throughout the video.

So cute! XD I want MORE!

Anonymous said...

ok...now tat was weird.. it was really awkward for the first minute or so..... then u seemed less malu after that.. ;)
cant wait to see more....