Wednesday, June 20, 2007

grinning widely



Guess what?









flying to kk
Flight plan. Haha.

Tanjung Aru Sunset
Sunset at Tanjung Aru.

Manukan
Manukan Island!

Woohoo! I've never been gone anywhere (vacation-wise) without family before. Mark your calendars for I shall be gone from the:

26th June - 30th June.

I'm so excited on going! Eventhough I don't really know what to expect out of the trip. I'll be flying over via icky AirAsia together with Marwina and Wani! Our friend Halim will be going over ahead of us. He'll be going to KK on the 24th. And then we will all return back to Miri on the 30th.

Hopefully the plane that we would be taking would have air-conditioning. My friend told me before that once he and his family were flying over to KK and the plane did not have any air conditioning! What the. At least..... at the very least... a flight over to KK is only half an hour.

We are planning to stay at Hazman's place but his parents won't be around.

Yesterday my mom asked me, "Are Hazman's parents going to be around? I don't think so, right.. cos his family is in KL now." and you can see it on her face that she expects me to come home pregnant.

Ew! I told Wani about it and she told me that Wiena also said almost the same thing.. she said that Wiena was like, "What do they expect.. like we're going to have sex party like that."

Aiyerrr... why are our parents so gross lah? Wani said that parents these days think that all that kids want to do is have sex.

-_______-

Anyways, moving on...

I guess we are definitely going to visit the islands. I've only ever gone island hopping in KK once before cos every other time I've been to KK I've only stayed at the hotels. I forgot which one was it.. the one with a lot of stuff to do at.. with golf, para sailing, jet skiing, banana boating, scuba diving, and there's also an arcade and a day care center for kids.

So weird, right? Go all the way there only to stay at the hotel. But I loved that hotel. It was so cool. And so high class. At least from what I remember.

I also remember making a last minute trip over to KK just to spend New Year's there. We flew like, on the 31st of December and came back on the 2nd of January. I remember how magnificent the fireworks were! We never got fireworks like that in Miri.

And I can't wait to do some shopping~ Muahahahaahahahahahahaha!!!

Ahem. *Grins*

2 comments:

=Waniduckie= said...

We're going to ibiza~

Lalalala~

Now i feel that its coming too fast.

I need more time to rest.

Huwaaaa~!

Kim said...

i dun feel that way leh.

faster come then i can go singapore also. haha.