Monday, June 18, 2007

i got the chicken pox

facialed

... kidding!

I went for my facial yesterday at Dermalogica. My skin now is all red and blotchy, thank you very much. So please don't freak and run in the other direction thinking I got some contagious skin disease.

I went after church. Was late for my appointment. Cos no one bothered to wake me up for church, so I didn't manage to take my shower in time. So right after I got back from breakfast after church, I hopped into the shower. But by that time, it was already 10.50am. My appointment is at 11am. Hehehe.

I had Mark rushing me to get out of the shower. We were gonna go together, see. :P We reached Dermalogica at 11.20am. Anyways, I was so relaxed during my facial that I fell asleep several times. Hahaha! The most hateful bit was when they got out the evil metal stick and start to pick out all the evil grit and grime from your face.

But I was so embarrassed when I jumped so much and almost fell off the bed. The girl that was doing my facial for me put an extremely cold mask on my face. Either I didn't hear her warn me cos I was asleep or cos she just didn't say anything. Cos when I felt that cold mask going onto my face, I jumped. It was so cold. Hahaha.

The facial that I went for costs about RM170 but I only paid RM150 for it. Haha. Yeah, that's a lot of money, right? :P I would usually go for a treatment that only costs about RM100 but they recommended this other treatment instead. I know it sounds like I got conned eh? But the clincher was when they said that I didn't need the other treatment that I usually went for cos my skin was so much better already.

After our facials, we dropped by Mark's place for awhile before heading over to Imperial. Usually I would be very self conscious about being seen in public after a facial cos I would be very very red and blotchy but I didn't mind cos I was with my boyfriend and as long as he was there, then I am fine. Wah. I sound so self absorbed. Like I don't care about anyone anymore when I got a bf. :P

Then went shopping all afternoon. =) And had a very late lunch at 4.30pm at Dave's Deli. Had my yummy yummy Spaghetti Carbonara - Turkey Ham. You should have it too!! Mark had fish and chips. Got home at about 5.

No comments: