Thursday, June 14, 2007

just to say

drooling at the ceiling


BTW! Have you guys seen Justice's music video, D.A.N.C.E.? I thought it was pretty cool. I especially liked the part where a keyboard just falls out from under that girl's T-shirt.

I also found out that they have another version of their video. There's the one that we usually see on TV and another which.... I have no idea why we don't see that one here too. Maybe cos it's more explicit?

But only by slightly! And I do like how the other video ended better than the one we get on TV here.

Here!

The first video is the one we usually get to see on TV and the one after is the one that we only get to see through YouTube.



Haha. I especially like to get them to play at the same time just to be able to spot the differences. It is wicked fun.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

me_yasmin said...

awesomeness!!! the song is stuck in my head now...and i don't mind tht one bit XD

ps, can i join you in sitting and staring at the ceiling? heh heh...

Kim said...

aw sweet. ya, sure! at least got kawan. makes things more fun! :P

i think the song is so cute lahhh.