Tuesday, July 31, 2007

am bored

Currently listening to: The Knack - My Sharona



Such a classic song, isn't it? I'm currently on my 10 hour break. Yeah, I had a lecture at 8 this morning which finished at 9. My next class is at 7 tonight. Bah.

I want to buy this dress online... But need credit card. :( Anyone got credit card? Just borrow to pay and I pay you back like, now also can. RM105, you want? Hehehe. I could put up the picture of the dress but lazy lah. Some more I scared you all want to buy also. Hahahaha! Kidding. Just lazy. Plus, the model is too pretty for my blog. Afterward you all won't think I'm pretty anymore. :(

BAD ENGLISH GALORE!!

Oh, you know... I like Amy Winehouse's tattoos. They really fit her. But I think her head is too big for her body. I'm not taking into account her famous beehive. :-/ And she's so skinny! I like how she dances, or tries to. Hehehehe. It's like the elderly trying to boogie with bad hips.

I simpsonized myself. After SO many attempts. It turned out not looking very much like me. The only thing that is similar to me in any way is the barrel. I usually wear that for jogs. Hehehe!!

Oh! By the way.. what do you think of the font I'm using for this post? Is it easier to read as compared to the normal font I usually use? I mean, if you DO read what I write.

Also, since people can be so lazy. This I know cos I'm a person too. Haha. You can now listen to my blog entries instead of having to read it. Thanks to OdioGo. Just check out my sidebar and there you will find the OdioGo button. Click on it. And just listen to my posts.

Huh. So random today, Kim. Byes.

7 comments:

ruki kenishiro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ruki kenishiro said...

thanks for the link to simpsonizeme, i had a great time playing with it..

Kim said...

haha. yeah. no problem. always glad to share. ;)

pinknerd said...

eh can listen really???? im in the library now, cannot hear lor. must test at home hehehe.

and yeah, this is the same font im using right? i love it hahahaha :D

Gothmazie said...

u got 2 b kidding me dat u usually wear the barrel when going for a jog. haha!! I can imagined it :D. Yerp, this font that ur using is okay, good for the eye. haha!!
very interesting jugak this odiogo thingy.

Anonymous said...

[... ] is other interesting source of information on this issue[...]

Anonymous said...

Hello readers
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/d9QOON