Friday, July 27, 2007

something about today

It's been a really creepy day for me. It's been a full day. Was out of the house most of the time because I had to help Wani out to bring her car over to the garage for servicing and getting chores done.

You know, the people working at Perodua are so unprofessional! When I stepped out of the car to check up on what Wani was talking about with one of the workers, practically every single guy at the garage started cat calling. It was not even the normal kind of cat calls you would normally get in other places. These guys were practically yelling and hooting like they've never seen a girl before. It's so degrading and awful to be in such a place.

Now, I seriously look down on Perodua. For their inability to enforce discipline and for the inability to appear like professionals. You think I would want to let these kind of people handle and take care of my car? No way. I'm never going to get a Perodua car if I can help it, ever.


xxxxx


After Wani and I were both done with chores, we dropped by Parkson to have lunch at McDonald's. As it was not twelve o'clock yet, meaning it hasn't yet reached lunch hour, the mall was relatively empty as compared to how packed the place would during peak hours such as lunch hour, evenings, and weekends.

We were seated and were halfway through our lunch when this guy who looked to be in his mid-40s or 50s, dark skinned, seemingly wrinkled by the sun, short hair that was on its way to becoming entirely white, and yellow teeth came up to our table. He looked dirty like he hasn't showered in awhile but at least there was no smell.

In his hands there was a rectangular hand sized white laminated sheet of paper - license proclaiming that he was legally deaf/dumb/retarded? I wouldn't know for I wasn't able to get a good look at the card that he was holding. He was too distracting anyway gesturing about wanting something.

He was not like those other dumb/deaf vendors that you get coming up to your table with stuff to sell. He had nothing else with him other than a little black sling bag. We didn't know what he wanted. It seemed to me that he was gesturing for us to give him money.

I am not convinced that this guy needed us to give him money. In fact, he was a little scary the way he stood so close, gesturing with his hands. So Wani and I shook our heads but he wouldn't leave us alone. Wani and I kept on shaking our heads. We looked at each other several times and I could see her asking, "What do we do?" with her facial expression.

He eventually left us alone. Next he approached another table where a lady with her young daughter were seated. He did the same thing, except that this time, he left them alone as soon as the mother shook her head with a stern look on her face.

After that, he approached another table where two guys were seated. These guys look like they might be backpacking or traveling. It was a bit unusual to actually see people who aren't white backpacking around here though. Just an interesting thing that I observed that I thought I would share.

The beggar did the same thing. These two guys also rejected him and continued on eating their food.

The beggar then decided to come back to our table. This time he gestured for us to give him some fries to eat by pointing at the fries and then mocked putting the fries into his mouth to eat. I shook my head, no. I didn't know who this guy was and the fact that he seemed really dodgy.. I did not want him going near or touching my food. Then he pointed to my chicken nuggets instead, repeating the motion of putting the food into his mouth.

Again, I shook my head, no. This time, he tried to grab my nuggets but I pulled the box away in time. Then he touched and slid his hand across my left arm. At the are where my elbow is located. And walked away quickly after that but he kept glancing back to where we were sitting and smiling.

So fucking gross man. That stupid idiotic motherfucker touched me!!! If I wasn't so grossed out by the way he looked and the retarded way in which he acted, I would've gone after the guy and punched his face out! If only I wasn't afraid of touching him. And if only my conscience didn't feel bad for how RETARDED he must be! CRAZY GROSS OLD MAN!!!!!! Bloody what the fuck man! Can you imagine how creeped out I was after that?!?! My heart was pounding and I could feel my body starting to sweat. Cilaka you old man!

I'm never going anywhere again without a boy in tow. Thank God I had Wani with me. Sigh. There was actually a security guard nearby who had a shotgun who watched the whole thing. And the other two guys sitting at the table also saw the whole thing. Except they didn't do anything because I don't think they expected what happened to happen.

But I'm pretty sure that if dickface had gone one more step further, they would've done something to help. In a way, I wish that they (the security guard and the two men) had done something to help. I just want to know if Malaysians are able to do something, be selfless, when others are in trouble instead of just watching, as what Malaysians are famous for. But still, I wouldn't that ol' retardo going one step further. Urgh!




xxxxx


This is really creepy. My mom, Andy, and I went for dinner at Apollo. After dinner, we went to Belle's Bookshop because I wanted to buy some books to read. I just really miss completely immersing myself in a good story. After we were done there, we decided to make a move home.

On our way home, as we were turning out of a T-junction, we noticed that there was a dog right opposite us, amongst the grass. It was sniffing about. The dog was rather large and it was completely black. When I first spotted it, I noticed that there was something different about this dog.

I noticed that there was something strange. Something very wrong.

As we turned out of the junction, we were able to get closer to where the dog was and we were able to see the dog up close. There seemed to be a extremely large growth coming out of the side of its neck. I was on the right side of the car to be able to catch a really good look at it.

The growth strangely enough like an extra head. I kid you not. And I swear that I was not drunk at the time and that I have not even been drinking for the past week. In fact, you can ask my mom about what we saw for she was there too.

It looked like a head but a deformed head. Although the extra head seemed deformed, it was just as large as the other head if not slightly larger even! I know you might think that there might've been two dogs there and that I must've missed the other one. Or that two dogs were standing so close together that it looked like a two-headed dog. But I swear. The possibility of that also crossed my mind but I looked and counted the number of legs that were there and there was only four.

When we passed by the dog, we were less than a meter away from where it was.

It was seriously very creepy. My mom and I were both creeped out by what we saw. That extra head... That extreme growth... I don't know if it could be an extremely large tumor or not.. but as far as I know.. I've never heard of dogs or animals getting tumors because they simply do not get cancer. Wait, they do get cancer. But even for a tumor, it was massive.

The extra head did actually have fur. The same fur that was covering the rest of the dog. It also seemed to have eyes and ears and a mouth. Although when I saw it, it didn't have as much definition to it as a normal dog would have. Its head was wider. Its mouth was closed. Its eyes were closed too. And its ears were smaller and seemed to be closed. A normal dog's ears would be able to flap about and perk up whereas the ears on this supposed head was sealed.

I don't know how true or how real two-headed dogs are or if there are such things. The only two headed dog I do know is the two-headed dog logo used by MTV2.

But I do know that I saw something that gave me the creeps. I also know that I wasn't the only who to see it. My mom saw it too. It gave both of us the creeps, this I know, because we just went really quiet.

I know it's stupid.. but I feel so creeped out by it that I'm convinced that I might've just seen the devil's dog.

5 comments:

DDeden said...

Weird!

2 headed dog...larikh!

(btw, sharks don't get cancer AFAIK, but I think most other animals can)

crazy guy tried to eat your food?

Here in Calif, if that guy start grabbing, the manager has to call 911 and get a cop there, otherwise the owner-manager can get sued by the customer. I guess not like that in S'wak.

catcalls? err, no comment la. I'm guilty of that when I worked the rollercoaster, hahaha. So many pretty girls, hoohaa, woot woot!!

Kim said...

well, we don't know if we can sue mcD for not doing anything. but the thing is that the old man didn't actually manage to grab anything. although he tried. but he left soon after that.

so it didn't get too extreme for us to actually get mad at mcD.

ahaha. well, you can be excused for catcalling if you worked a rollercoaster. cos you're in an informal setting whereas those guys are working in a service center for Perodua, where they ought to have been more professional about their job.

:P oh well.

Jill said...

eeek Kim! Creepy day alright.And being a blogger and all, you didn't take a picture of Hell's dog? hahahha just kidding.

That's seriously creepy though, where was it?

Kim said...

hahaha. i know!! i wish i did just to prove to everyone what i saw. but well, i didn't have a camera on me..

and my handphone's not so canggih to have flash. :P

it was at the junction turning out from grand palace.. and in front there's maybank.

Kim said...

also... it felt wrong to take a picture.