Monday, July 23, 2007

what's in a name?

Hurmmm.. I've been thinking about taking that last entry down. I feel that it makes me feel like I'm seeking attention. And I don't need pity. Haha.

Yeah! You know.. that's the number one thing I dread about growing old. That other people will pity me when I have grey hair or if I start balding. Gawd. No. Or if I'm unable to keep up with current technologies and I start looking at the public teleporter wondering if its supposed to be a photo/phone booth. :-/

But anyway, don't bother commenting on that last entry. Don't feel like you have to say something to make things seem better.

Anyway, I've been thinking of finally switching over to the new blogger. Simply because I got the opportunity to play around and figure out how to code it properly when I helped tweak Shine My Silhouette's blog.

And then I've also been thinking about like, changing this blog's url. I have this feeling that most of the people that stumble upon this place expect there to be recipes for cupcakes and muffins. Or at least expect my blog to be a food blog. Haha! I remember the time when Kym and I met another random blogger at the Miri International Jazz Fest this year.

Random: So you guys are bloggers too?
Kym: Yups. I'm SpycyKimchi and she's Cupcakes and Muffins.
Random: You guys are food bloggers?
Me: Haha!
Kym: No.

I want to redesign. Everything! I've been using white as a background colour for a long long long time now. Just have to figure out what colour would be good for me. Hum dee dum dum.

But holidays are almost over and I might just get lazy again soon. Besides, it's fine the way it is now, right? Wow. How quick did I change my mind?

3 comments:

Jill said...

I wanna know the new blog url when you do change! XD

pinknerd said...

you know what i just realised? mark is exactly like the boy i'm currently into! it's so bloody frustrating sometimes and it leaves you constantly thinking if this relationship (if u can even call it that) is even worth fighting for.

omg! feel like stabbing him now! (my guy ;P)

and YES, don't forget me when u change your URL!

Kim said...

haha. of course i'll let everyone know. IF it happens.

well, jat. the good thing about these kinda boys is that they're dependable. predictable. and trustworthy. wow. that sounds so blah.