Thursday, July 19, 2007

world of webcamwhoring

Do you have a webcam?

If you do.. then you're welcome to join me in the world of webcamwhoring at Cameroid!! *click*

Cameroid lets you choose between several effects. My favourite has been the Cheap Romantic, as well as the Mona Lisa. Hehe. I found it very easy to use. Just remember to allow it to access your computer's webcam. Go check it out.

It even lets you save the pictures you took with the effects. Check some of mine out.

watching the kill
This is just me. Normal. No special effects whatsoever.
What was I doing? I was watching The Kill on MTV. Haha.

dollar ah lian
I was trying to do an ah lian pose.
Cos how weird would it be if our dollar notes had our leaders posing that way?
It's not a very good picture but I just couldn't bring myself to striking another pose like that again!

monkey
I'm a happy monkey.

shadow play
It's supposed to look like a comic book/superhero kinda style.
But the pixels were a bit too large that I couldn't figure out what kinda pose to do.
So I was just showing you how to make the shadow of a dog with your hand!

ghostly
I would look so creepy as a ghost.
Did you notice my lousy brother who ruined the shot?

siamese twins
We're conjoined at the forehead. Doctors say that it's too much of a risk to separate us.

depressed cartoon character
Le sigh. Oh, the life of a depressed cartoon character.

pop art
Uhhh... don't ask me what I was trying to do.

all about you
You know I'm doing all this just for you, right?
You, you and you!



The Cheap Romantic Series

dreaming of mark
Dreaming of Mark.

dreaming of brandon
Dreaming of Brandon.

dreaming of my love
Dreaming of my love.

dreaming of love
Dreaming of love.



The Mona Lisa Series

mona lisa smile
Attempting to do the mysterious famous Mona Lisa smile.


mona lisa furrow
Mona Lisa and her furrowed face.

mona lisa disapproving
Mona Lisa thinks that your checkered pants SO does not match your checkered shirt.

mona lisa crazy smile
Mona Lisa gives your little children this look when your back is turned.

10 comments:

Michellious said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

XD

You should do more of these~! They're damn funny!!!!

Btw, LOVE the Cheap Romantic Shots!

Michellious said...

Woot! Finished playing with Cameroid...

FFFUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!111111

Kim said...

hahaha. glad u had fun! i did too. :D

that's why i like to share these kinda things. :P

haha! hope you post ur pictures up on ur blog so that i can see them. ;)

=Waniduckie= said...

I tried some but when i saved kan...dunno where it went oh. T_T

=Waniduckie= said...

Btw...aaron looks like a zombie in one of the shot. Hahaha!

Gothmazie said...

dats so nice Kim, funny too. Im so gonna try this cameroid. hehe.. i like the depressed look cartoon character thing. cute!

Kim said...

azie! make sure you post the pictures you take up on ur blog when ure done, okay? :D

i'm sure you will wan lah. ;) knowing you. hahaha. vain.

Anonymous said...

Hello
generic prozac
If you are planning a pregnancy, or if you become pregnant while on Prozac medication, do not initiatively stop it, unless the doctor advises it.
[url=http://c3library.com/]prozac drug[/url]

Tell your doctor, too, if you are allergic to any kinds of drugs, or if you have cirrhosis of the liver, kidney disease, diabetes, epilepsy, bipolar disorder or a history of drug abuse.
http://c3library.com/ - buy prozac online
That is why women are strongly suggested not to take this drug during pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the informative information - I enjoyed reading it! I always enjoy this blog. :) Cheers, [url=http://video-woman-giving-birth.com]www.video-woman-giving-birth.com[/url]

Anonymous said...

The author of cupcakesandmuffins.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: No matter what the subject, there will always be a dummies book. Thanks for the info.