Sunday, July 01, 2007

KK was such a blast!

I got back from KK on Saturday. I still feel like I want to be there. Like Wani said, my heart is still in KK. Wow. When I got back that Saturday night... I really like, rindu lah. KK was such a blast. I didn't expect to enjoy my stay there as much I did even! But I did.

Have to say a huge thank you to Hazman, our host, who managed to bear with having to live with three girls and only two bathrooms. And all the other new friends we made whilst in KK. Haha! And Awang... who we never met in person before but gotten to know him through Ragnarok Online! We're so lame!! That was back in Form 5.. we were in the same Party together. And we had a lot of misadventures in RO. I think we were the lousiest party ever. Hahaha. But we had a ton of fun!

Haih.. imagine.. Wani only wanted to stay 4 days.. but she accidentally booked an extra day cos she forgot how to count days. So then we all stayed 5 days instead.. and even then it felt too short. It WAS too short.

I am extremely sad that it has to be over.

Since the first day we arrived, we've been staying out till 3 in the morning.. only getting back at about 4 and sleeping around that time too... then waking up before noon and going out again.

Needless to say.. by the end of it, we were very sleep deprived.

But I loved every minute of it. <3

No comments: