Thursday, July 19, 2007

hey, i want to tell you something

You know what..?

There's something I want.. like.. really really really really WANT!

Like, really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really will love you long time if you make this happen for me really!

I'm just kidding. But seriously! (Like how White Goodman says it from Dodgeball, the movie) Anyway!




I WANT TO GO TO SINGFEST 2007!!!




And check out the awesome line-up that they've got planned!!!




August 8: 5pm to 11pm
Pet Shop Boys
The Stranglers
Cyndi Lauper
Sugar Ray
Shaggy
Sasha Bach Band

August 9: 1pm to 11pm
Gym Class Heroes
Avenged SevenFold
Hinder
Crowned King
MXPX
The Academy Is...
The Noisettes
Cobra Starship
One Buck Short
The Great Spy Experiment
Eye Candy Twins



SWEET!!!



In fact, I don't mind missing the first day's performers. But I seriously want to be there for the second day!!

But. And it's a very big, humongous BUT...



estimated cost


Le sigh... :'(


[singfest]
[poster]
[news]
[buy tickets]

4 comments:

Michellious said...

ZOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

I WANT TO GO TO SINGFEST 2007 IN JOHOR!!!!!!!111111oneoneone

...

...

*scrolls down to costs*

T_T Just looking at it makes my wallet bleed.

Kim said...

oh. it's in singapore, actually. in fort canning park.

garrr...! so the tickets are in sing dollars. expensive. >_<

=Waniduckie= said...

But but....its during weekdays wor....got classes wor...but knowing u...u wudnt mind for sure. Hahahaha!

Kim said...

wani.. you know me very well. of course i won't care. Especially if i'm getting to see so many of my favourite artists performing in one place. ZOMG. I SO WANT TO GO.

azie. you go, you sponsor me go also?
HAHAHA.

I only need sponsors for the plane tickets. Bwahahaha.