Tuesday, October 03, 2006

the introverted extrovert

In a day, I've been described as two different extremities. One, being quiet and alone. Two, being popular and sought after by boys.

I believe the first one. But the second? Hah.

Kinda funny.. how some people comment on how whenever they walk around with me, they always see me being stopped by so many people just to chat and so many others who would wave and say hello to me.

But it's sad too.. cos you might actually find me walking the hallways alone most of the time.

And in class, I tend to end up sitting alone only because I'm too shy to sit next to someone else. I don't want to sit next to someone who might actually hate my guts or something. Though, I don't know if anyone really does hate my guts.. but yes, I'm paranoid that way.

There have been noted observations from other parties who have labeled me as an introverted extrovert. I'm quiet unless I'm in the right situation where I tend to let it all go and then I'm almost an attention whore.

Almost.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.!

Erm..wait, i mean... nvm.. :D :D

Just j/k...next time you can come and sit with me. :P

Kim said...

but actually, right.. everytime i'm alone and walking around campus alone, i'll always be seeing you in a class somewhere wor.

Anonymous said...

Okay then I won't stop you and wave chat say hello anymore, since your popularity is bothering you. I'm nice that way. :)

Like you there are some people who think I'm mr popular and I know everyone and stuff. Can you believe that?? Ha. All I can do is roll eyes and mutter yeah right.

Actually you're an [extroverted] introvert. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Kim said...

wei? you make me a very sad girl, lionel. =(

Anonymous said...

Eh? Why? Joking lah.

Kim said...

i'm joking too. i don't get hints and i'll bother you and keep saying hi anyway. :D