Sunday, October 22, 2006

the twisted mind of mine

Went for dinner at Pizza Hut just now.

Don't you just hate it when they run out of your order so they decide to take the liberty to change your order for you.

I despise it when that happens because I'm a very fussy eater. Much to the dismay of my boyfriend. Har har har.

Anyways, I ordered for a Stuffed Crust Island Supreme. I used to not like pizza hut pizzas until I discovered that one. *sniff sniff* Why didn't anyone ever tell me that this was one pizza I could eat? To think I've been missing out all those years.. anyways!

When my order came, it was not what I ordered. Not exactly anyway. There weren't any crabsticks on the pizza, and the bloody tuna was spicy! I can't take spicy food.

Don't care what you people might say about spicy food being nice. I just can't handle it, ok? Everyone has their own tongues. Mine just happens to be extra sensitive. So pfft!

So, I waved over one of the waitresses/supervisors (she had a diff uniform so I wasn't sure) and asked her what was this that they put on my table. Cos I ordered an Island Supreme and this sure didn't look like it.

Then she proceeded to say that they ran out of the toppings, yada yada yada. So I asked her why I'm seeing pizzas that are coming out of the kitchen much later than mine with the same toppings. So she told me that it's because those (the 4 flavors in 1) pizzas were on promotion so they were prepared before anyone placed any orders and mine was made when they got the order.

That's okay then. Then she keeps on going on and on, whilst I was trying to say something, mind you, about how it's not her fault and that all they did was change the toppings to have spicy tuna on it instead and that it's still the same. If not for the tuna and the crabsticks.

But damnit! Aren't those the main toppings?! You take those away, it's not the same pizza anymore!

Actually, what pissed me off most was that they didn't let me know that they ran out of the toppings and ask me if I wanted to have a different pizza instead before they decided to change the toppings themselves.

So my dad and I were like, "If you run out of something, you should tell your customers. Cos I/she don't/doesn't take spicy food. So this would only waste not only our time, but yours, as well as your resources."

Only in Malaysia do they do things like this.

So, I got them to change the pizza. Duh! What for I pay for something I can't eat?

But after that, my mood damn bad already lor.

I started glaring at every working in Pizza Hut. Cos this is all their fault. Not even just that. Before that, it was so hard to get any of their attention whilst trying to get one of them to come take our orders.

And also, I started imagining bad bad things like slicing the supervisors body with the knife or with a katana..

Or smashing her head in with the pizza pan..

Or throwing the pizza and rubbing it all over her shirt and then leaving.. and then maybe as I leave, the picks up the pizza pan and throws it like a frisbee aimed at my head but I'm better than that, and with my lighting fast reflexes I turn around and catch the pan a split second before it would hit my head and using the momentum from the pan, I spin around, and in an unexpected move, throw the pan like a frisbee back at the supervisor's head. It hits her with a loud KONK! and she falls to the ground. I turn back around to leave and as I leave, every other customer in pizza hut gets up to their feet and applaud my bravery. Before I am out of sight of the patrons, I turn around once again and give them a grateful bow and leave.

3 comments:

WaNiDuCkiE said...

wow imagine u doing all dat...wakakakaka

Must be there when u do it.....be there i must...

KiMMerLiCiouS said...

i will help u smash they heads.. n not only tat.. i will pinch their nippies!!!!

Kim said...

lol. cool cool. then next time i go to pizza hut, i'll bring you guys, just in case. *ahem* wani's paying. :D