Tuesday, October 10, 2006

today marks the day

Today is my sweet angel's birthday. Haha. And I think that's the first time I've ever called him my sweet angel. He's 23 now, still a big baby but I still love him so.

Happy birthday, baby..

It's amazing being with someone this long..
Sure, call me sakai la..
I don't mind. I know I am.

I never said anything about this but when we first agreed to only last a month, I felt sad but I decided not to be because if a month is all I'm gonna get, I'm gonna make the best of that one month. But towards the end of it, you said, "Maybe we'll let this go on a bit longer..." and that made me so happy.

It's silly to fall for someone because it makes a person ditzy, shy, blush, giggle, as well as walk on air. Not to mention that it's embarrassing for someone who doesn't even fall for guys so easily.. to have been easily reduced to that.

Am I talking about me though? Hehe. Who knows.

It's embarrassing to still feel that way sometimes.. but.. *blush* ... it feels good.

It's hard to say what that feeling is.. but here are a couple of songs that for me managed to encapsulate that feeling..

Sade - By Your Side

When you're on the outside
Baby, and you can't get in
I would show you
You're so much better than you know
When you're lost, you're alone
Can't get back again
I will find you
Darlin' and I'll bring you home


Team Sleep - Ever (Foreign Flag)

You make that dance look so new
And I'm in awe
A face like you've never seen
I'm yours tonight


Hawthorne Heights - Decembers

You don't have to speak because I can hear your heartbeat
Fluttering like butterflies searching for a drink
You don't have to cover up how you feel when your in love


Jack Johnson - Better Together

I believe in memories
They look so, so pretty when I sleep
Hey now, and when, and when I wake up,
You look so pretty sleeping next to me
But there is not enough time,
And there is no, no song I could sing
And there is no combination of words I could say
But I will still tell you one thing,
We're better together

Happy anniversary too, silly..


... *blush*

2 comments:

pinknerd said...

Tell meark I wish him happy birthday too!

And that I adore him ;P

Kim said...

lol. you adore him? haha.

i'll let him know. :P