Saturday, October 14, 2006

oh how the mind wanders

Now where was I.. oh yes, the ponder.

I'm too lazy to continue.

I'm sure you're all smart enough to figure out why if a woman should consider putting family before career to not have consider it to be anti-feminism.


--------------------------------------------------


I'm blogging from my friend's room. It's dark because the curtains are drawn and there aren't any lights on. She's currently sleeping on a mattress on the floor. Totally unaware of what I might be doing. LOL.

She's funny. She's actually got this really fantastic queen sized bed in her room but she chooses to sleep on a mattress on the floor instead. Hmm.. but now that I think about it.. the floor is more comfy. Because it is closer to the ground, it's softer, and smaller makes it just right.

Darn. Hey, I could actually do that if I wanted to. Cos I too have a queen sized bed in my bedroom plus extra mattresses leaning against the wall just in case we have guests that want to sleep over.

Nah, I adore my bed too much to do something like that to it. Haha.

I have a lecture in 15 minutes which I feel too lazy to go to. But I guess I should. Heh. Yes, let's torture ourselves for 2 hours, ya?

Horrid! It's a Saturday and I have classes. Usually I only have one lecture from 12 to 2, but it usually finishes at 1pm so that's fine. I don't mind that much cos it's not taking too much of my weekend away from me.

Yes, my weekends are precious to me. But today, I have this replacement lecture for Mechanics. Urgh. And he had scheduled it to start at 2.30 till 4.30. 2 hours!!! 2 hourrrrssss!

2 hours of my weekend, stolen!

Hurmph. And my previous lecture finished at 1.. which gave me 2 and a half hours of just waiting for our next torture session.

Okay, enough complaining.


--------------------------------------------------


I had sardines and scrambled eggs bread for breakfast.

I'm hoping it won't do something bad to me. =( Cos it doesn't sound like it would be a good combination.


--------------------------------------------------


Okay, fine fine fine. I'm going now. Y'all have yourselves a good weekend.

I'm gonna try redeem my own.

No comments: