Wednesday, October 18, 2006

flabby fats and pained punaners

Was going through the files of pictures I got on my pc cos I was bored, again. And found these pictures that were taken ages ago!

This first picture was what my brother and I noticed was on the phone screen when the were listening to songs on the phone. Look at that! Hilarious or what.


Imagine someone dancing with their own flabby fats. Teehee. Doesn't that paint such a funny, disgusting , and disturbing mental picture?

This second picture is very special lar. Especially for Kym. Saw this very special looking cactus in Kym's house.


This would be one incredibly painful uh... experience. Haha.

Hahahahaha. Let's just pray and hope that no one would ever be that desperate.

3 comments:

WaNiDuCkiE said...

I nvr noticed kym's plant..ehehehhe

LuUeE said...

hhaha.. Wow, yea Kim, that would be such a painful experience indeed. I would want any girl going near it. And so amazingly , it looks like one too. You should sell that plant for a million bucks.

SGRMSE. said...

that's some cactus :D lol