Friday, October 27, 2006

i want i want i want

Click on image for a better look!

I'm in love! With Stella Im Hultberg. I'm only hoping that she wouldn't mind my declaration of love for her on my blog. Ha ha.

Stella is an artist in New York City. According to her website:

Stella is a painter and drawer living in New York City. Despite her background in industrial design and toy design, she has recently turned to a more personal and expressive kind of creating, showing her works at galleries since last year (2005). When she’s not drawing or painting, she likes to eat while thinking of more food to eat; search for the perfect cupcake; eat ice cream at the park; and just walk around her most favorite city in the world.


Stella's livejournal.
Stella's portfolio.
Stella's shop.

Gosh. I'm a little stalker, aren't I? ;)

HINT HINT!

I want the prints you see in a little picture compilation above.

I'm thinking that I want them all lined up, hanging on a wall in a corridor of my future house. Wouldn't they look so nice that way? That way I can walk along the corridor and admire each piece.

So. No more second guesses! Make me happy this halloween/christmas/new years/chinese new year/valentines/independence day/deepavali/birthday/anniversary/hari raya/monday/tuesday/wednesday/thursday/friday/saturday/sunday/labours day/cherry blossom season/etc etc etc.

You catch the drift. ;)

4 comments:

LuUeE said...

wow... not bad is the painting.. Really nice when it hangs in the living room or any other room.. Kimberley..

WaNiDuCkiE said...

eeee if i reprint those paintings ah....my mom sure think differently of me one...hahaha so not me~
Kimberley....

WaNiDuCkiE said...

ehekz btw are those two chicks the same person or diff? If diff ah.....are you...turning into....hahahahah! Is that why u sed ure in love? :PPP
Kimberley...

Kim said...

eee bah.. what's with this Kimberley.. Kimberley.. Kimberley.. thing...

*shudder* creepy lah. eee geli.

i think they're all the same people. each of them potraying each of their own emotions.

and wani, you know i'll never swing that way. remember when me, you, and azie all tried to be lesbians online? waaaaargh. geli gila.... hahahahahahaa.