Thursday, October 26, 2006

i do this sometimes

The other night, Mark was so tired and sleepy so I let him sleep in my room for a bit before letting him drive home. We initially planned to watch a DVD together but decided to leave it for another day.

He was tired cos of the workout we got from going to the driving range earlier that day.

I wasn't sleepy.. but decided to accompany him.

When I wriggled out of his arms, he would mumble, "Where did you go..." and then hug me again. So cute. Although I wasn't sleepy nor tired, I eventually fell asleep.

This was kinda embarrassing but sometime whilst I was sleeping and dreaming away, I think I started whimpering and crying in my sleep and maybe kicking about as well.

Mark got up and asked in a bit of a panic, "What's wrong??"

To which I mumbled a reply, "Oh nothing.. just.. bad reality..." and dozed back off into dreamland.

Haha. So malu. I talk in my sleep. Hahahahaha.

The next day when Mark came over again, I had to ask him what happened cos I think something happened but I couldn't remember.

Hehe. So malu.

Bad reality.. Mark kept laughing about it cos what was that supposed to mean. Haih. But I guess it's cos I've been having a rough couple of days. Nothing to worry about. Just stuff that makes me upset/stress/sad/hurt/panic.

Still funny though.

Although it can't beat what I said once in my sleep a long time ago.

Which was, "No Rudolph! Don't eat the strawberry flavoured cookiessss...."

I think I was saving Rudolph. I didn't really like strawberry flavour at the time and so I associated it with poison. Teehee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kim!
hey i like ur (current)pic of the day. n i noticed uve been getting better n better at camwhoring and taking good selfportraits! hey remeber last tym we said to camwhore together if there's a chance? we said that in ur old blog (guiltysecrets) hehe.

btw...i think u should rename ur pic of the day to pic of the week/month...cz u dont update it daily =p

Kim said...

stef? lol?

ahahhaa. thanks.

hahaha.. i know i dun change it daily but that's only cos i'm either too lazy or streamyx is down.

but then again, every other day is still a day. so no matter which day i decide to upload a new pic. it will certainly be on a day. if you get what i mean. lol.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah ive been wondering for quite sum time already- what does leigh mean? or isit part of your real name ka apa? haha cz it sounds so beautiful n i like it. or isit a nick?
hehe.

Kim said...

you could say that I derieved it from my name Kimberley. It's pronouced Lee. It's from the Ley at the end of my name which could've been spelt either Ly, Lee, Ley, Leigh, and they would all sound the same.

so that's where it came from. :P

The end. Goodnight. Wahaha.

Anonymous said...

ooo sounds cool.
eh i wanna manipulate my name oso eh...gimme sum ideas ler...