Monday, September 10, 2007

if i was a rich girl lalalalalalalalalaa

ARGH. I DUNNO WHATS THIS. I FEEL LIKE KIDNAPPING ALL MY FRIENDS AND GO TRAVEL THE WHOLE FRIGGIN' WORLD!!! Or just all the MAJOR CITIES. Obviously, I'm still have the travel bug in me! Having withdrawal symptoms from not buying anything today!! Aaaaaaaahhhh!! EH! COME, WE GO TO VEGAS? HOW ABOUT PARIS? AH, NEW YORK! UH, SINGAPORE? AHAAHAHA! I'm missing city life. Where have all the ESPRIT outlets gone?! Where are all the tall buildings? Gone are the billboards and brain washing medias! What happened to expensive tolls and parking fees?? HAHAHA. Okay, that I can do without. But one bad thing is that, I'M STILL SICK! I felt like I was dying on the plane and like my head was GONNA EXPLODE! I was so afraid that it really was going to happen. I could feel the veins in my head expanding to a what I thought was exceeding it's limit. WE NEED TELEPORTATION!

2 comments:

pinknerd said...

blogging like that looks fun! hahahahhaha. and you're stuck at some kampung or what?!

Kim said...

hahaha. actually, i'm back in miri. lol! but it's so funny coming back here and having to flush the toilet manually, not having sidewalks and seeing reckless taxi drivers here and there.. and all the tall buildings are gone. and no billboards advertising the latest fashion trends. and only one cinema. i feel so sad. *heartbroken* i think i just miss everyone back in singapore. but miri will always be home. :)