Saturday, September 29, 2007

iconic kiasu behavior

After seeing Wani's oh so many nice drawings (talented she definitely is) using paint for her blog, I was tempted to try also. But I'm not very good at it. Then Halim started drawing too. So geramlah. How come he can do and I can't? Anything he can do I can do better mar. Hahaha!

Kidding, Halim! I will forever fail at peeing standing up, ok?

Yes! Was done using paint! Finally settled on this one after soooo many attempts at getting a close to decent picture. Hahaha. But Wani will forever be queen of drawing cartoons of hilarious daily situations using paint. *bows to Wani*

Don't forget to check her blog out. She just posted some new drawings! Hilarious, as usual.

something decent
Example of failure.

PS. I don't see myself drawing on paint again anytime soon.

3 comments:

Michellious said...

I LOVE THE DRAWING!!!!! OMG!

XDDDDDDDD

I right clicked it and saved it to my folders. XD

=Waniduckie= said...

Nah there...this is why you shudnt stop drawing...hahaha! Terus got hardcore fan! And aiyo...dont lah puji2 me there...mine isnt that good lah. Malu if ppl expect to see a wow drawing from me. :P

Kim said...

michelle: hahaha? you did? that's really strange. i think u have no taste but thanks! i'm kidding, btw.

wani: meh meh meh. my hardcore fan has no taste. lol. hahahahaha! sorry, michelle. kidding! anyway, i still think urs is better. they have stories and like, they're so funny.