Friday, September 28, 2007

want to see 24 minutes of your life waste away right in front of you?

I meant to blog about this video ages ago but hey. A word of caution though - it's 24 minutes long. But it's damn hilarious. Someone decided to come up with the most impossible level for Super Mario Bros. Someone else played it and made a video. And someone else took the video and decided to do something funny with it. Ah, enjoy. Oh, there are some vulgar words being said so if the people around you aren't too comfortable with hearing naughty words, stuff their ears with marshmallow or just don't give a damn.


3 comments:

Jill said...

ya mario, do what I tell you to do. lol. you wasteing 23minutes 40 seconds of my life. hahah. and I'm commenting, while watching, cause all I gotta do is listen, till he dies again, cause I'm sure I'll get to watch it again. hahahhaha.

Kim said...

one of my favourite lines were:

"that's a unique way to die."

and when he started whining like he was gonna cry. hahaha!

hahaha. i'm sorry i don't offer any compensations. :P

Jill said...

"yo mario, you did that already. *&*@ you mario"

I love that. hahahha.

The worst part is, he didn't even finish the game!

#(*&(#Q*^(*@&!)&