Monday, September 10, 2007

hurrah another travel blog entry down

Friday, 31st August 2007

Today I stayed home and waited for my aunt to pick my mom, grandma, and sister from the airport. After she has picked them up, she came back and picked me up to go out for lunch. After that, came back to Evelyn (my aunt's new place where she hasn't quite moved into yet) because that's where she will be dumping my mom, grandma, and sis to stay.

That place is still new. No one has even moved into the next block yet. AND! The whole building is glass. And there are no curtain railings put up yet! So no one had any curtains. Eeee. You could practically look into your neighbour's place. You could also look outside and see all the rooms in the other blocks. They can do the same to you, be reminded. It's like living in a fish bowl. You have to remember at ALL times that you should not pick your nose, scratch your butt, or change in the bedroom.

What a hassle. But on this night I did not stay at Evelyn. Was still staying at Marimosa (which is right across the street) because all my stuff were still there and I was too lazy to move. Hahaha.



Saturday, 1st September 2007

Today, my aunt brought all of us out to Vivocity. First thing we did there was to have lunch. Well, we wanted to beat the lunch crowd. We went to Carl's Junior. Man, I so wish we had a NON-HALAL CArl's Junior restaurant here. But I heard that in Malaysia, Carl's Juniors were halal. Not to be rude or anything but sigh... non-halal bacon. See, that's why whenever I'm in Singapore, I also take the advantage to visit Kenny Rogers. Hahaha!

I don't even BOTHER to step foot in any of the Kenny Rogers restaurants in Malaysia. It's just not the same, seriously. I have this philosophy that to live life, you have to enjoy your food! If you're not broke or in desperate need of money, I don't think that when you order horrible food that you should waste your time in eating it. Just stop. Don't even bother doing that to yourself. It's your body and it's your life, you should enjoy it! Why waste time even feeding yourself such terrible things that might in turn make you sick anyway? But of course, everything in moderation! If you eat too much fast food, regardless of how good they taste and you don't exercise, you're only gonna make yourself sick as well.

Sigh. Miri has such sissy burgers. They're pale, limp, tiny, not even filling! When I eat burgers in Malaysia's McDonalds or KFC (oh, KFC is the worst! They have the tiniest, most sad looking burgers I have ever seen! It's even better to buy burgers from those roadside stalls, IMO). But Sugar Bun's burgers don't even look appetizing in the menu pictures. Now that is so sad. Anywho, pictures!!

carl's junior
Carl's Junior in Vivocity.

western bacon cheeseburger
My Western Bacon Cheeseburger. It was one the only burger for meatetarians. Perfect for someone like me!

burger
It looks so snug.

burger 2
I took off it's blanket. Now it's naked in front of the whole world.

burger 3
Looking under the hood.

burger 4
It's as if it were sticking it's tongue out at you as a tease.

glee
First bite.

inside
Inside there's a beef patty, bacon, and onion rings. Oh, and cheese of course. As well as ketchup.

i ate it all
Last bite!!

After our lunch, what else could we do at Vivocity but to shop? Went to this one boutique (quite large) which sold relatively cheap skirts, blouses, dresses, and accessories. I feel bad. Going in there reminded me of a skirt I bought on my last trip to Singapore which I am yet to wear. Hehe. But I like that place. It's great. The clothes look very clean, classy, fashionable, and there's a lot of things to choose from and yet they retail for good affordable prices. Sorry I can't remember the name of the place though.

in a dress
OMG. Belly.

in my belly
What else could it have been? :P

Then my mom and aunt convinced me to buy a formal dress, just in case. You know, since it was cheap and who knows if I'd ever need one.. and also, "Since your prom is coming up." said mom. So that day, I bought two dresses. Since when did Kim even wear a dress?? Yeah. Crazy, right. My purchases for the day:

why did i buy this
Please God give me the guts to wear this. But please don't let people see my awful big gut that I have obtained over the months.

where do i wear this
I feel guilty. Like, real guilty.

Oh well. So, is anyone going to the prom? I never planned to go but I don't want to let the dress go to waste. Haha. Anyone wanna be my date? Wait, I hear Mark whooping with joy that I asked that question in my blog. He's probably hoping someone will say yes too. Lazy boyfriend! I guess this means I will have to pester him to bring me either to the prom or somewhere super nice otherwise.

No comments: