Sunday, September 02, 2007

if you were in malaysia, for sure already kena kidnapped wan

I think my aunt was talking about how the babies were just walking and running around the mall by themselves. :P

Today, I will be blogging for:
Thursday, 30th August 2007

Today was the day that Min would fly off to Canada. I was supposed to have woken up at 6am to get showered and ready but I had such trouble waking up that I only managed to get myself out of bed at 6.50am. And we were supposed to leave the house by 7. I quickly showered but luckily I wasn't the only one running late. My uncle was also taking his sweet time getting ready so we only left the house by 7.30. So the blame didn't go to me. Phew.

Luckily we managed to fit all the suitcases into the car as well as ourselves. We had to drop Alex, my other cousin and Min's brother, off to school first so that's where we went.

car speek
Just random.

with bangla person
Alex had a big red pimple smack dab right in the middle of his forehead. He called it his "bangla pimple". He would also call out, "My brothers!" to the construction workers that worked by the sides of the road as we would drive by. I told him he was an embarassesment to banglas everywhere cos he's too fair.

blur
Going over to the airport.

We reached the airport just in time too. Because they Min and her dad had to already head to the boarding gate as soon as they got their tickets and luggage checked in. Then we said our goodbyes.

airport
bye bye min
Seeing Min off at the airport.

Right after my aunt and I were done seeing the both of them off, we went.... shopping!! I feel guilty. Cos I've only been in Singapore a day and already I've been buying stuff for myself. Hehehe. This is me camwhoring in various fitting rooms. Actually, only Esprit and Giordano fitting rooms. And only because they had lighting in there so I was tempted to play around!! :D

horrible
I don't know how to take pictures of myself like this.

girl dunno how to wear make up
Camwhore.. I bought this tee too. It had my prince charming on the front.

camwhore
I'm an XS, just so you can buy me more tees from Esprit. ;)

changing rooms
The shirt says Handle With Care. It's like advertising I'm so fragile. Hmph!

pp x tau malu
Fun with mirrors!

silly girl
Dork!! I suck at taking pictures with the camera also in it. I should give it up.

yellow
I'm so yellow. This is the only picture I'm posting up that was taken in Giordano. Hee.

I bought myself 3 tees today and one pair of jeans. Together, my aunt and I probably spent about 300 dollars on clothes alone. Hahaha! But not only for ourselves.. we also bought things for my other aunts, my mom, my little sister, who would all be joining us tomorrow and on Monday.

shopping
My tees. Mine mine mine!

A long time ago, back when you could seriously call me skinny (you can't do that anymore cos now I'm fat), I used to wear waist size 24 jeans if you had bought them from Giordano. After I gained weight, I had to use either 25 or 26. BUT! Guess what? The jeans I bought today were in size 24. Lol. But I'm still fat. Maybe the jeans were labelled wrongly. Because ah.. it still felt rather loose like it didn't fit me right and it doesn't make sense cos I still have my huge ass. Hmm! Oh, and it was the smallest size in the whole place. I went around and that was the smallest size they got. For all the jeans and pants that they carried. So like totally wtf man.

waist
Wheeeeee... of course, I may only be dreaming.

Got home totally exhausted! But I still had assignments to do. Sigh.

10 comments:

me_yasmin said...

cute tees, kimi ;) can i have purple streaks in my hair like min too?? *cries*

Kim said...

haha. of course you can, min! i believe it won't make u look retarded at all. hahaha. no one in miri would dare to do that. i think.

Kim said...

you'd be the coolest kid in town and all the aunties and uncles will point at you and start tsking away. :D

me_yasmin said...

...which is exactly the effect i want! yay! but maybe i'll one-up Min by putting in green streaks instead, so it'll look like i have seaweed on my head. aww yeah....

Kim said...

doi! ure online just right now, you twat. why dun u just chat with me, eh eh eh.

:'(

actually, it's ok. i'm tryna finish my assignments.

oh oh! yes, get it streaked like, blue and green!! it'd make a really cool turquoise effect. ah! dun even bother leaving a strand black. :D

=Waniduckie= said...

Eee nice clothes! U shud have taken pics with different clothes..u know? The clothes dat ure not buying? hahahah!

Gee u guys make me wanna try dying my hair...

Kim said...

hahaha. wani.. see kan.. the clothes that i didn't buy.. wut for i take picture cos for sure if i dun buy means its not nice. :P hahaha!

i'm tempted to dye my hair also but i takut rosak. cos i'm failing at being a girl dunno how to take care of my hair, my skin, bla bla bla. :( fail.

but i'm tempted all the time to just go, "F it all to heck! i'm going blonde!!" whoa.

ruki kenishiro said...

size 24 is fat? you have got to be kidding me.. you look nice what..

Kim said...

lol. ok.. not fat. i need to tone and build muscles. just like johnny bravo. *starts flexing non-existant muscles* hurgh hurgh hurgh!

DDeden said...

I remember some silly TV show comedy, the lady wanted to lose weight, went to hospital, the surgeons start taking out all the heavy organs liver, heart, brain...afterwards she was so happy to lose all that extra weight!

Aiseh Giler!!

(was she blonde??)