Thursday, November 09, 2006

digging my own grave

Hahahaha! I'm soooooo hopeless. Exams aren't over and the holidays haven't yet started and I'm already so happy thinking about what I'm gonna do after the exams and with my holidays.

First, I plan to have a boring Christmas.

Oh Wani! We absolutely have to go celebrate with Japanese food after our exams! Any other takers? You're all welcome if you wanna join in. Lol. We'll probably be more than happy to even care should someone else tag along.

Yummmmmmy! Can't wait. Eeeeee.

Then I keep daydreaming about what I'm gonna be doing once I'm in KL/Seremban/Singapore for the long holidays. Mmmmm.... I keep dreaming about making a video of my trip. Just so that I could have a little project to do over the holidays. Yes, I would LOVE to experiment with "film".

And then there's the chance that Mark might be able to come along with me to Singapore! Yayyyy!~ Then I'm gonna bring him around.. and show him the place... Did I ever mention that Singapore is probably my 2nd home? :P

What else? I'm so happy. Geez! Happy happy happy. Hoppity hoppity hop! Lalala~

And the shopping. Ooooh! Crossing my fingers that there would be some great sales going on when I'm over there. Then I can shop shop shop! Ah... I think I love shopping now. Eeee. I sound like a girl! Cover your ears! Urgh. I'm sure you're all like, "wtf. kim? shopping? kim??! shopping??! did kim just say the word 'sales'?? does she even know the meaning of the word?!!"

Hahahahaha. Ya, but that's cos I only learnt the joys of spending cash just the previous year. When I bought many the things. Ooohhh.. and I fell in love with brands. Oh psssh! I can still wear non-branded things. But you have to have noticed how branded things are so much better.

But then again, there's that thing where I don't know how to spend on myself. And I never shop for myself. I'm a failure. The only reason why I could shop before was cos I had people around me pointing stuff out to me, telling me to try, all I had to do was give a thumbs up or down, then they would pay for me. Muaahahahaha.

Then I remember when my handphone got stolen and I felt so down and sad and disconnected from the world. That's how heavily I rely on my handphone. Haha. So then my aunt brought me to buy this handbag which cost a couple hundred dollars? Bloody expensive bag. Also my first taste of retail therapy. =)

I'm digging my own grave here.

I sound so blonde. Ew.

9 comments:

WaNiDuCkiE said...

Ahakz sushi!!! :P Ya we shud go once programming exam is over!!

Uh...shopping? Alritey now...where is kim and wad did u do to her?

Kim said...

yes yes, after programming we go eat, ya. ;)

*in a dark closet somewhere, the real kim is tied up and gagged, whimpering pathetically through a tear stained gag*

me_yasmin said...

sushi ya sedap ka? heh...

Anonymous said...

mimin: sikkk!! boh mamam ya. serious tok.

lalalalala i think i hear protests lalaalalalalala *ignorance is blisssss*

Kim said...

it's niceeeeee. very yummy. although it's not supposed to be. did you know that the sushi and japanese food we consume here are not authentic?

sushi and etc. are not supposed to have so much taste. in fact, real sushi and etc are close to being tasteless. sushi here has just been modded to fit the more westernised tastebuds.

but regardless of it's authencity.. i like the way it tastes. hehehe. so yes, it's nice. :D

wanna join in? stef too? hehe.

me_yasmin said...

erm...i shy...hehe

Kim said...

-_-" around me and wani?

hurmph.

me_yasmin said...

meh...I've never tried japanese food before. and I'm not fond of trying new food. remember the mussels you tried to make me eat on my birthday?

Kim said...

lol. yea! i remember. but i'm sorry about that.. cos the mussel... sucked!

u know what.. i always thought I was picky with food. who knew you were too!

hahahahaa. but seriously, you should try it cos you have no idea what you're missing. ask wani. hehe.