Wednesday, November 29, 2006

hey hey blinky bill, our cheeky mate from green patch hill

I've brought it upon myself to attempt blogging everyday. Mostly because I have no idea what else to do this hols and I refuse to leave myself to the mercy of the idiot box.

Hey hey! You know what? I think tonight is the first weeknight in a long time that Mark didn't call me. You'd think that I ought to be all sad and moody, eh eh eh?? Hehe. But I'm not. I'm so weird. He just called. Hahaha. I :heart: him so much.

Hey hey! I saw Rafie on TV just now for the Blast Off finalists thing. Don't tell him this (Oh geez, don't anyone Google 'Rafie' or 'Blast Off') but the way he performs reminds me of how Brandon Urie from Panic! At the Disco performs. Not totally horrid but so awkward that it looks like he's trying too hard. You know the act, raising a hand out to the cameras, craddling that mike, trying to convey emotions through the eyes, all of it. Even my friend agreed with me that Brandon Urie isn't much of a performer. Oh, and neither is Cassie (Me & U, Long way to go) apparently. Some VJay on Channel [V] said that her audience were less than impressed by her lip syncing and entertaining skills. Bwahahaha.

Hey hey! I went to the driving range earlier this afternoon and practically played my hands raw! I would've started bleeding if I hadn't stopped. That hurt. I wonder if that's saying something about my grip... does anyone who reads my blog play golf? What does it mean if I manage to play my hands completely raw to the point of near mutilation? Oh yeah, I should mention that I lost my glove so lately, I've been playing without it.

Hey hey! I bought myself a swanky white golf glove after the driving range. I'm so pimping. ;)

13 comments:

pinknerd said...

Haha, I saw si pelik tu too!I just wouldnt want to say anything before the real thing begins.

*evil grin*

And.. you play golf? How does it feel like? :P

Kim said...

ahaha.. i saw an evil grin. hmmmmm. i wonder what you will say once the real thing starts then. kakaka.

yeah, i play golf. it's actually fun. bwahahaha. it would be even funner if i could improve. but somehow i'm getting nowhere at the moment. bleh, stuck in eternal sucky shots.

do you play? u should. who knows.. you might be the next national champ. :D

me_yasmin said...

omigodomigodomigod!!! Rafie's in Blast Off??? When was this??? Would they repeat the show, you think? I've got to see that...

Kim said...

i really have no idea. this was also my first time actually tuning in to Blast off. and that was only so that I could catch Rafie. but i decided to try watch the whole thing la.

so right now i've already picked out a fave... hehehe.. that One Nation Emcees guys. They were good. :D

Anonymous said...

you are so funny. hahahahah

WaNiDuCkiE said...

I wanted to watch the other day but completely forgotten bout it...ehehehe eh why is my ehehehe underlined?

WaNiDuCkiE said...

eh takda...ohhh i get it. :P Ask kym to update~

Gothmazie said...

that blast off finalist always being repeated eh. bout Rafie, he can almost hit the high note. agree with ya, he is struggling. but then kan, his band is I think the best in swak. I was so malu to see other bands auidiitoning in swak. teruk lalu eh... why swak so like dat 1? isyk!

pinknerd said...

Oh wait wait, I tau bila. I ada source yang nonstop promoting The Pelik's band. It's gonna air on 21st Dec, I THINK 8 pm. So go ahead and watch the weirdo swallow the mike.

And marie, no, I don't. Hahaha,and if I were headed that direction, I'd be pissing in my pants against Michelle Reis. Besides, I'm too short for the golf's stick :P

Kim said...

violet: you're scaring me!!! I dunno whether to say thanks or run to my mommy and cry cos you were making fun. :P kidding.

I think for now, I'd just say thanks. and if i was wrong to think it was a compliment, you correct me then I can go crying to mommy. :D
how did you find me? :|

waniduckie: gothmazie say just watch tv and you'll see it. pinknerd says 21st dec. :P

gothmazie: i dunno about it ALWAYS being repeated.. maybe I haven't been watching enough TV after all. Ha Ha Ha. There were shows showing the audition process?

Sorry. I'm a Blast Off virgin. ^_^

Eh, but during the finalist show thingamajig.. that Ean dude said that they saw a lot of talent in S'wak and Sabah. Maybe he's just being nice so that we Sarawakians won't hunt him down and make a shrunken head out of his skull...

MUHUHHAAHAHAHAA..

pinknerd: whoa.. there's someone who's non-stop promoting Si Pelik's band?

About the golf and height thing? My coach actually says that being short is an ADVANTAGE in playing golf... ehehehee.

Anonymous said...

it was a compliment. you are funny. =)

pinknerd said...

yeah, there is ;P -which kinda annoys the shit outta me if you're wondering.

and btw, is it michelle reis? or is it wei, wu, ra, whatever? hahaha. and takmau la! i'm 5'3! i'm short enough for anything. the only thing i think i can do is kick higher than my height which pretty much, er, sucks.

oh, and update marie, update! you know i love you in-non-lesbian-way as much as i love ur posts ;D

Kim said...

Violet: aww.. thanks, really. =)

Pinknerd: I think you were most likely refering to Michelle Wei. :P

Eh! You might actually be taller than I am. By an inch. Bwahaha. But I haven't measured my height in ages. Last I checked (few years back) I think I was 5'2".

Bleh bleh.. kicking higher than ur height? *ahem* Sucks?? *ahem ahem cough COUGH COUGHHH* :D

I will update as soon as the internet decides to be friends again.