Friday, November 17, 2006

we are all a bit stupid at times

I can be pretty stupid at times.

Last night as I was lying in bed, I was thinking to myself..

"hmm... how else can you spell stupid?"
"s-t-o-o-p-i-d."
"or maybe s-t-o-p-i-d. oh no.. it wouldn't be pronounced the same that way."
"hmm.. s-t-u is pronounced the same way the first syllable sounds.."
"so.. s-t-u-p-i-d then! Haha! I'm so smart."
"hey wait. s-t-u-p-i-d.. that's the correct spelling already la!"

Told you I could be dumb. Maybe the exams that are going on are frying my brain cells.

Another thing that happened last night too was that I decided to take a nap before I continue studying. It was at 1.10am when I took my nap. I was sure to set my alarm to ring at 1.40am so that I would wake up and continue on with my studies.

At 1.40am, the alarm rang, I got up all groggy, and switched off my alarm thinking, "What the... it's 1.40 in the morning!! Who so stupid set this alarm." and promply went back to bed.

:D

8 comments:

WaNiDuCkiE said...

hahahah so cute! So kim-ish of you.

:P

Kim said...

ngiu?? but i don't do that allll the time. isyk. wani.. shh bah. you're making me look worse. :P

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Lol. Sorry about that. Previous comment was mine. Blogger beta keeps confusing me. I created another account cause they won't let me switch my own blog over to beta. =( so mean! hehe. So I signed in wrong.

Anyway, what did I say again? Oh yeah! You are in my english presentation on BLOGS, cause this post was just hilarious and is one of my favourite! heheh! Anonymouse, no worries! hehe!

Kim said...

oh jill. oh gosh. even if i were anonymous, i still can't help myself from turning red. yes, i felt myself turning red whilst reading ur comment. ahhahaha. oh, how embarrasing.. ahahaaha.. now i can't help the nervous giggles that are coming out of my mouth. ahahhaa.

Kim said...

nervous giggles?? i mean, nervous laughter. :P

Jill said...

hehe! It's good advertising! =P Plus it's a good post! I needed a post that was short and funny to illustrate my point on how blogs can immediately make me roll off my seat laughing! Your fit that criteria perfectly! Hahaha!

I just realised I wrote Anony-Mouse. I have happy giggles. lol.

Kim said...

embarrassingly good. :P hahaha. but i did have a typo in it. I meant to write 'off' instead of 'on'.

lol. it ain't advertising if i remain anonymous, is it not? hahahaa.