Wednesday, November 15, 2006

slightly late well wishes

Phew! Relieved. The exam went better than expected. Except that I ran out of time. I managed to answer all the questions except for half of one. Haha. Cos I was writing halfway through answering the question when that usual, "Time's up. Please stop writing and put down your pens" line was said.

Can pass la, I pray. Not too sure about the next two upcoming exams though.

Isyk isyk.

Goodluck to myself.

Goodluck to everyone out there also facing exams. Let's make this quick and painless.

Goodluck to addicted bloggers. You know you shouldn't still be blogging about mundane things?? You could be using the time you spend online, typing away, studying some more! Teehee.

Goodluck to couch potatos. Don't worry, there are always reruns. And bittorrent.

Goodluck to procrastinators. You can always catch up on avoiding more work during the holidays. Easier some more.

Goodluck to you average/less-than-average students. May the light of intelligence or answers shine upon you this exam season.

Bwahahaha. Sounds like I'm only wishing luck to myself. Because. I'm such a horrid student. An addicted blogger, a couch potato (I have MTV playing in the background. Watching a pre-MTV EMA 2006 special about Copenhagen), a procrastinator, as well as an average student.

But yes, goodluck to the rest of you too!

PS. Copenhagen looks like a really gorgeous place to visit. Mmm! Must go there someday!

PPS. I was daydreaming about what I would do after exams while doing my exam just now. I must be nuts.

No comments: