Saturday, November 04, 2006

raya post



Sadly, the only house I visited for raya this year was Mimin's. Eheh!

I got excuse! Dad was lazy to go visiting. Mom was in Singapore with my lil sis, Andy. And since I would usually go visiting together with my family... and they're all not around... the most I could bring myself to doing is walking over to the next street to visit my friend, Mimin. :P

Itupun I didn't eat as much as I would during the festive season. Was full the whole day through, till dinner. Suprisingly. I can't even remember what I had that morning. But it was all still good.

After I got home, I noticed that in one picture I took whilst I was at Mimin's house well... you'll see. Don't kill me.



Sadly, I was bored. Talentless and unfunny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh teach me how to make sth like that eh....
i wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

me_yasmin said...

gyaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!

don't you have a better picture of me, or something? *pouts*

love the other pic, hehe...

Kim said...

stef: lol. serious? if u are, ok sure. just remind me next time you see me online. then we'll see if i can somehow teach you how. online. :|
but i only know how to create gifs through adobe imageReady. lol. u have that program?

mimin: that's cos that's the ONLY picture i took with you that day. remember? :P i got another pic of you from previous' years' raya lah! but i think posting that one up is kinda like lying. hahaa.

shh shh.. did you show ur sister? hehehee.

Anonymous said...

yeah i have that. yay ure teaching me =) u learnt that urself or someone taught u?

Kim said...

someone taught me, of course. i tried figuring it out on my own to no avail. asked a friend who was undergoing a course for graphics whatever. and he taught me online.

so i'm guessing i could probably do the same too. :P